Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this finally sorts it all out for you hon, you need to get it off your mind as it's obviously doing you no good at all.

Enjoy your ultimate stress-busting later - make sure you don't make your muscle-strain worse!

havent cancelled direct debit - turns out my last payment for my original 18 months isnt due until the 20th, so i will be cancelling then - i wont give them another reason to chase me.

Matty happily reminded me two hours after agreeing that he is at the match, and is most likely pretty tipsy by now i would assume.. if not, he will make sure he is as soon as the match ends :p So here i am, back home after going to an earlier viewing of New In Town.

Shoulda listened to M - not that great, however Harry Connick Jr totally made it worth my £3.45 - with us going to an earlier showing, didnt want to brave the a1 traffic from cramlington to boldon in rush hour, so we opted for silverlink instead where i cant use my unlimited card.. ah well!

So, just me tonight, curled up with a good book, some planet rock blaring and a plate of fish fingers (found some more, and didnt go to Maccy D's..)

even though the 3 thing isnt sorted, i feel like a weight has been lifted by getting this letter sent. Can finally chillax.. time for some minis updating i think! :p

looking forward to the next few days - tomorrow is Premier League Darts at the Metro Radio Arena - I <3 Terry Jenkins! Going to cheer him on in my sad little fashion as i always do :D

Friday I am meeting Irene for lunch which i'm dead excited about :D then later on in the evening Matty and I are going to Boldon for a meal at Frankie and Bennys and to see Watchmen (can't wait! :D)

wow, you do look really different! You go girl! :D

Wow Rachel .... i love that dress your wearing in that photo! .. and on the boob front i have to say im the same! lol i sorta have to pack them into most things i wear at the moment lol ...
Have a great day hun xx

oh no lmao, i dont have THAT problem.. i have tiny boobies - i have to pack OTHER things into my tops to make them look bigger haha :p

i like mine.. but i will be devastated if i get any smaller - i am only a B cup as it is! :p

thanks for rubbing your superior breasts in my face (not literally :rotflmao:)

however, there is one good thing about having little boobies.. theres not enough of them to sag very far when i get older! :D WHOOP!

well you would think you might learn by experience that my diary is dangerous to be in! :rotflmao:

i did think about it, but i thought if i put a warning on, you would only come in anyway :p

Hi Rach

Thats so good to hear you sounding better.

MommyB keep all personal items out of Rach's face,we can't have her getting an inferiority complex when she's just coming back to normal

M

Stop moaning about the boobs - embrace the littleness.... I was so excited today - tried a size 12 dress on and it was perfect - perfect till I realised my DD's were squeezaing out my armpits!!! Booooo!

sorry Lou, but i did just LOL at that.. poor you! whats the dress for? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back