Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry bout the photo, just shows you how far you've come and how well you've done. On the subject of boobs, I agree, if they're not too big at least gravity stands a chance!

i'm sure Mister B wouldnt want to share them anyway! :p

*still giggling at the scarf comment*

well, first of all i would like to apologise to anyone who may have gotten texts from me last night regarding the darts.. good thing i have unlimited texts otherwise last night would have been expensive! :p

Terry Jenkins lost :( he is my most favouritest darts player ever - he's so small and cute with his hitler 'tache and he never wins.. probably because i'm rooting for him haha! :p

woke up this morning with a really bad head but some water and cream crackers have sorted that.. only issue now is the stained purple lips from the cider and black, and that its all over my beautiful grey coat too.. and i'm going to have to wear it because its freezing and i havent got another coat! :( poor coat..

so apologies to Irene who is going to have to pretend she doesnt know me cause i'm such a scruff! :p

hahaha scarf - awesome....

Am out in London tomorrow and want a dress... to be fair I could have bought the dress as I was wearing a padded bra so a normal one would have been ok.... Am quite excited about the size 12 thing...

You must be doing well now eh? Been ages since I caught up! x

size 12 is awesome - so pleased for you! :D as for me.. nope not doing so great really - need a kick up the rear end but i will get back into it eventually. I am seriously considering going back to class, but wondering if it will actually help me or just cost me unnecessary money - suppose it depends on the class i go to and whether or not i like the leader. I see you are child free for a couple of days.. hope you enjoy yourself! xxx

If I had had my old phone and at least knew the text was from you then it wouldn't have been so bad...but a random text from a random source first thing in the morning....muppet!!:D

Hi Rach

I love catching up on your diary, it makes me laugh soo much!! Boobs, faces, scarves....hilarious!!!

Good to hear you're thinking of going back to the gym, it definately won't hurt like it did last time x

If I had had my old phone and at least knew the text was from you then it wouldn't have been so bad...but a random text from a random source first thing in the morning....muppet!!:D

sorry Rosie! i felt like a muppet in the morning.. :p

Had great time. Thank You

Irene xx

no, thank you - i had a lovely time and was proud to introduce you to the world of Frankie and Benny's! :D

well as for last night, i did say that nothing ever goes to plan - original plan of Watchmen and Frankie and Benny's changed to Pizza Hut, The Storybook pub, and then settled on staying in (Matty tired after a big test for a job) with Asda Indian takeaway (luuuuuuurvly.. wouldnt like to guess the points though :() and we watched Zoolander on telly.. Matty paid me lots of attention and rubbed my tummy better (mixture of too much curry and a week early TOTM) so i was quite contented LOL :p

today ive learned that my house is being invaded by my two step-sisters, Jodies boyfriend, his friend and another friend. They intend on sleeping on my floor but for some reason that has evaded me, they okayed this with my step mum.. not with me.. the house owner.. hmm.. maybe this reasoning will come to me later.

I've also found that my driving services have been offered for the lift into town.. at 9pm.. 3 words.. don't think so. I want to go see Watchmen tonight (need to convince Matty) which is at 8:30. I'm also back at work tomorrow so they can sod off if they think i'm running round after them :p

i've just realised what time it is.. and he's still unconscious in bed.. 12:15.. what a slob. Going to go and try waking him up now :cross:

What a nerve. Don't you change your plans for them and you are not a taxi service. Would have been different if you had been asked.

Irene xx

thanks both of you! well, back to work for me today.. :( woken up dead early too and don't want to go downstairs as theyre all comatose on my living room floor!

Watchmen was interesting - very long though! I did like it, but very graphic and many many shots of Dr. Manhattan's penis!

plans for today - get back on food track:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - Heinz beef and mushroom big soup (3) 4 dark rye ryvitas (2)
T - spaghetti bolognese made with 125g lean mince (4.5) mushroom, onion, garlic and passata (0) and 60g wholemeal pasta (3)
S - banana (1.5) apple (0.5)

total: 17.5pts

and tomorrow:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - jacket potato (2.5) with tin baked beans (5)
T - chicken breast (2.5) with parsnip (1) free veg (0) and gravy granules (0.5)
S - banana (1.5), apple (0.5)

total: 17.5 points

Last edited:
Your menu looks lovely! Just cooking sunday lunch and your post "inspired" me to roast some parsnip and carrots to go with it:) yum yum

sounds like your gonna be back on track to me! hope work goes quickly for you xx

Hiya, im back online :).... I love the darts, but usually only watch the big one over xmas/new year and I have to say I rather fancy (shhh) John Part lol!!!
Terry Jenkins is sweet, im not a Phil the power fan Grrr at him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back