Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good

Hope you have a good day

Irene x

thanks Irene :D day went surprisingly fast :) have loads of hours this week though which i am pleased / not so pleased about (need money / am lazy :p LOL)

Your menu looks lovely! Just cooking sunday lunch and your post "inspired" me to roast some parsnip and carrots to go with it:) yum yum

thanks! i feel dead special now haha :D i never really thought about it but woulda made sense to have my one person sunday lunch on sunday rather than tomorrow.. but too late now, spag bol is already nearly made :)

:hide: Hope you're okay!

i'm good thanks :) miss you though!! :wave_cry:

sounds like your gonna be back on track to me! hope work goes quickly for you xx

thanks Suz :) work did go quickly which i'm surprised at, as sunday afternoons usually drag - but today was surprisingly busy!

Hiya, im back online :).... I love the darts, but usually only watch the big one over xmas/new year and I have to say I rather fancy (shhh) John Part lol!!!
Terry Jenkins is sweet, im not a Phil the power fan Grrr at him :p

Missed you! :D and omg, a darts friend! :D Manny will be pleased.. i chewed his ear off talking about darts the other day and havent heard much from him since.. oops! :p I totally agree - not a Power fan although i do admit he is an amazing player.. I'm not a Part fan (cause he beat Jenkins on thursday :p) - I <3 Terry Jenkins!! If i could meet any person in the whole world it would be him and i would ask for a hug :D

just updating my points for the day to keep a track.. nothing incredibly interesting!

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - Heinz beef and mushroom big soup (3) 4 dark rye ryvitas (2)
T - spaghetti bolognese made with 125g lean mince (4.5) mushroom, onion, garlic and passata (0) and 80g wholemeal pasta (4)
S - banana (1.5)

total: 18 points

tomorrows plan:

B - raspberry oatsosimple (3)
L - jacket potato (2.5) with 1/2 tin baked beans (2.5)
T - chicken breast (2.5) with parsnip (1) free veg (0) and gravy granules (0.5)
S - 2 bananas (3), pear (1) 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia light (1)

total: 19 points

i really like the apple and blueberry one.. i havent tried the raspberry one yet. Theyre on 2 for £3 in asda atm, and i had seen lots of people mention them so i tried them.. i've never had porridge before in my life but i was surprised how nice they were..

I've found i feel fuller for longer if i have the oatsosimple instead of shreddies..

you make it with milk - the sachets are really handy as they have milk measures on them so you dont have to have a seperate measuring cup or anything :)

i caved and am now eating the raspberry one for my supper.. its really nice too :) x

there was a variety box yes, but i got the apple and blueberry box and the raspberry box..

i cant remember what was in the variety box.. i will have a look for you :)

apple and blueberry, golden syrup and original in the variety pack..

the other boxes are:

golden syrup, raspberry, apple and blueberry, sultana raisin apple and cranberry, original. :)

theyre on 2 for £3 at sainsburys too, just incase sainsburys is closer for you xxx

apple and blueberry and raspberry are both 2 points without milk..

the original is the same or less - the cals and sat fat are a little less but i havent got my calculator handy, sultana one is 2 as well.. looks like the golden syrup one might be higher though.. :(

good morning! :D not even 7am.. how awful that i have to be up.. 8-5 at work today, sort of / sort of not looking forward to it..

aquafit tonight i think.. depends how tired i am by 5pm.. was shattered last night - falling asleep on the sofa after 5 hours work.. part timer :D LOL.

hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Watchmen was interesting - very long though! I did like it, but very graphic and many many shots of Dr. Manhattan's penis!

Sounds good
Irene, I am sure you weren't commenting on Rach's Dr Manhattan comment but I did think it was quite funny ;)

I am also an oatsosimple fan. Make the plain one with water but then add 15g raisins, 5g cashews and 5g sunflower seeds - and a big blob of 0% total greek yogurt which makes it even creamier and thicker than milk would and its lower in points. All that for 3.5pts - total bargain!

Hope you got rid of your squatters - cheeky things - you are very generous that you still allowed them to sleep there even though none of them had the courtesy of asking you! :mad: I am big time annoyed by bad manners - no excuse for it.

Sounds good
Irene, I am sure you weren't commenting on Rach's Dr Manhattan comment but I did think it was quite funny ;)

I am also an oatsosimple fan. Make the plain one with water but then add 15g raisins, 5g cashews and 5g sunflower seeds - and a big blob of 0% total greek yogurt which makes it even creamier and thicker than milk would and its lower in points. All that for 3.5pts - total bargain!

Hope you got rid of your squatters - cheeky things - you are very generous that you still allowed them to sleep there even though none of them had the courtesy of asking you! :mad: I am big time annoyed by bad manners - no excuse for it.

that oatsosimple sounds lovely apart from the sunflower seeds and the greek yoghurt.. could i miss those off and save half a point? :D

squatters are gone.. the house ones anyway.. will find out tomorrow how many other squatters i have had / still have..

Hi Rach
Hope your day at work goes without a hitch and stress free. Enjoy your Aqua fit ;o) x

thanks Tracey :D day at work wasnt bad.. longer than expected though.. havent gone to aquafit.. bad Rach :p

Hiya Rach

Sorry not written in your diary for ages. Hope you are doing ok? Are you finding it hard still?

XXXX

yes and no.. i say yes because i have no faith in myself anymore to stay on track, although i have touch wood, had 2 good days so far.. hope you are doing okay? x

weeeeeeeeeeelllllllll just got home from work - manager lost her locker key to her new locker - master key is "unavailable" (already after only 2 days of new lockers.. very safe?!) and so she had no car keys, no purse, no phone, no bag etc.. and she was really upset so she was supposed to be on 9-6 but had come in at 7 because the refit meant all our stuff was moved about and chaotic this morning.. so come 5 she was dead on her feet not to mention really upset about her bag etc.. so i said she should get her daughter to pick her up and take her home and i would stay until 6. Extra hour passed quite quickly.. i was passed over from meat to fish to hot deli to cold deli so what with that, and my breaks, day was pretty well broken up into manageable chunks :)

when i looked at the rota, turns out i have some pretty decent shifts, bar wednesday - 2:30 - 8 tomorrow, 10-7 wednesday (means im pushing it for orange wednesdays! :p) and friday 8-3. Apart from tomorrow, theyre all on meat and fish too, which means I'm safe from eating sainsburys out of food :p

on food, plan for today changed as always:

B - raspberry oatsosimple (3)
L - jacket potato (2.5) with tin d'aucy ratatouille (1.5)
T - packet quorn poppin' bites (6.5) with tin of asda ratatouille (2.5 and not as nice as nettos d'aucy!)
S - banana (1.5), pear (1) 2 ryvitas (1) 30g philadelphia light (1)

total: 20.5 points

..just realised i've been saving points for thursday, but my new week begins tomorrow.. *is a dimwit* :(

promised Matty a meal on thursday.. going to make a thai green curry and a starter.. not sure on the starter yet as going to work out how many points the curry will be - got the light coconut milk but theres still 12.5 points in a tin! :eek:

I guess you could but not sure how it would be without the creaminess of the greek yogurt - its totally gorgeous, honestly!

You were very kind today helping your manager out like that - polish that halo of yours - hope it means she is a bit more reasonable with your shifts etc (if she was the one that was being a bit of a pain at Christmas time?) xx

yep that would be her.. the one who also hugged me yesterday to the point i thought i might have bruised ribs, and told me i could never have holidays ever again because she needs me too much.. as much as sometimes she really stresses me out with the whole shifts thing, shes really lovely and i see her like a mum.. infact now i think about it thats probs why i get stressed at her, cause i do at my real mum, my step mum, mattys mum and her.. must be a mum thing :p

I made a thai curry on valentines day and bought the coconut milk light took, I was totally shocked at how many points are in the light version, goodness knows what the full fat stuff is like?? Used it anyway and enjoyed it, thai curry is delicious!!!

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back