Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, very impressed with myself - first date with the mechanic that I havent been late for! :D However i did turn up, hand him my MOT certificate then realise it expired in 2008, and not the one that expired in 2009.. so did have to jog home (or rather get Matty to zoom me..) and hunt for the new one. House is a tip.. ive been coming back, dropping stuff off then leaving.. so it really does look like the bag lady's house! LOL :D (i should be embarrassed.. and I am.. a little!) However I'm on a 3-8 today and a 7-12 tomorrow, so will come home tonight have a nice bath or shower to do my hair for tomorrow so I can just get up, jump in shower in morning but not have to do my hair, dry myself off and fall into my uniform and then head to work. I'm on setup (who on earth was nuts enough to put me on THAT shift?!) so i'll be all over the place messing things up as per usual :D

food for today:

B - 2 slices ww malted danish, toasted (1.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) mullerlight vanilla and dark chocolate (1.5)
L - curried parsnip soup (3) 1 pumpkin ryvita (1) small banana (1) 1 slice wholemeal bread (1.5)
T-
S-

total: 10.5pts

Last edited:
Hi ..good news re car appointment does that mean you will soon be mobile again? It sounds as if you're back home from tonight so all getting back to normal. Diet as well back on track?

M

on track so far touch wood :D counted the two days I went over as 100% days as although I have gone over I have tracked 100%, and am planning on making up the 4 over off today.. if that doesnt happen I will take those days off..

Rach i'm sorry to laugh but i have this mental image of you whizzing round Sainsburys. Like as in no-one seeing anything but a blur!

Hope your well chick xx

Ooooh WI tomorrow eh? How u feeling about it? x

Good luck for tomorrow matey xxx

Good luck for tomorow :) xx

haha thanks everyone! Well a little down today.. got to work and ended up in tears.. someone from work has twisted the truth, and a joke i cracked about spending a little time chatting and skiving has been passed to my boss. I now have to go in 15 minutes early for a formal chat before my shift :(

really upset :( and which sad F*CK has nothing better to do than get me in trouble with my boss :(

going to bed. really not in a good mood.

Dont you concern yourself with them! Its a wee chat,on the scale of things and your life and your ambitions its nothing! You will be an amazing teacher one day (obv you will learn from the best!) and they will still be getting colleagues into trouble and acting like they're in school! Utterly pathetic and not worth a second of your time! Big hugs and all that jazz xx

haha thanks everyone! Well a little down today.. got to work and ended up in tears.. someone from work has twisted the truth, and a joke i cracked about spending a little time chatting and skiving has been passed to my boss. I now have to go in 15 minutes early for a formal chat before my shift :(

really upset :( and which sad F*CK has nothing better to do than get me in trouble with my boss :(

going to bed. really not in a good mood.

Oh hun:( What a crappy thing to do to someone! Especially about something said in jest.

Hope the chat goes/went well - i'm sure you have/had nothing worry about!

Good luck for WI! xxx

some people have nothing better to do than stir up trouble hun dont worry about it.xx

good luck for your wi.xxx

(Sorry - you wont know me - am an oldie returning!! x)

Oh Rach, that is just awful - I cant believe that someone could be that bad!! hope your ok xxxx You have to remember that the only reason someone would behave in that way towards you unprovoked is because they are jealous of you - proven!! so you should just feel sorry for them that they are so pathetic and bask in the glory of how fabulous they really think you are.

How'd the weigh in go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back