Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is Rach so lets move on past it. I'm very impressed that the cat allowed himself to be weighed after my recent experiences I'm not involving T in anything. Good news on the Chinese front in that our local eat as much as you can cram buffet is open as I'm going Weds. Busy week ahead for you needs nerves of steelbut plenty more weeks for WW after that so just enjoy and try your best

See you soon

M

Hi, hope you've recovered from your mauling courtesy of my terrible twins! They'll give Rosie a run for her money in the stalking stakes thats for sure! Glad you had a good time - I certainly did :D There were lots of :tear_drop: in the back of the car on the way home from dropping you at the station LOL.

Hope work wasnt too traumatic this morning and that your decorating is going well :) xxx

Hi Rach - I just wanted to see how you are getting on. Kudos for you for telling us your gain. That must have been so hard. Wel done for getting back on the wagon. Your poor body must have just freaked out. I'm sure this week you will shed some of that. Take care xxx

thanks Lea *big hugs* :) hope you are doing better xxx

Well, there - its said! You can now get on with the job of shifting it again.

Must have been a right old shock though, bless you, when you saw it. Just shows that it is easy done.

I am sure your body is just not quite sure what to make of it all and will let a large part of go this week.

This is not a quick fix thing so the blip wont be too bad in the grand scheme of things

Have a lovely time with Irene on Friday. xxx

thanks very much Rosie :D its been mental foodwise today, but line drawn and I have a healthy low pointed meal sorted for later..

Glad you had a nice w/end, move on from the gain and the losses will come piling in xx

thanks Anna.. really need to move on and get my head in gear! :D

It is what it is Rach so lets move on past it. I'm very impressed that the cat allowed himself to be weighed after my recent experiences I'm not involving T in anything. Good news on the Chinese front in that our local eat as much as you can cram buffet is open as I'm going Weds. Busy week ahead for you needs nerves of steelbut plenty more weeks for WW after that so just enjoy and try your best

See you soon

M

thanks M :) going to spend some time and work out a shopping list / food plan for the week - will definitely help me do my best with such a hectic week ahead of me! :)

Hi, hope you've recovered from your mauling courtesy of my terrible twins! They'll give Rosie a run for her money in the stalking stakes thats for sure! Glad you had a good time - I certainly did :D There were lots of :tear_drop: in the back of the car on the way home from dropping you at the station LOL.

Hope work wasnt too traumatic this morning and that your decorating is going well :) xxx

i havent gotten round to the decorating yet.. :p LOL.. will you give them both big loves from me and tell them I miss them already! My own shadow just isnt the same... :(

well done on your loss btw.. you looked so amazing and the weightloss really showed even though I only saw you at beginning of Jan! :D xxx

Glad you had such a lovely time! Well done on all this pointing that was going on!! Very impressed! :D

thanks Jen! :D haha xxx

i HATE decorating :( *scowls*

my hands are now rough as old boots and in all the time I've spent, all I've managed to do is sand down the door, doorframe, skirting boards and smooth over the walls where he's splashed. The way he has plastered means that in some places I am having difficulty re-finding the skirting board.. and I have no masking tape.. so going to have to skip out tomorrow to get some before I can start glossing... GRR! :p

its now 8pm... and i'm bored. Waiting on a text from Suze, and if she says yes.. i'm hopping in my car (in my dressing gown) and going to see her for a little bit :D

Join the club with hating decorating...ive got to do my lounge soon and am putting it off lol...Damian just lets me get on with it (like I enjoy it, really?!)

my entire house really needs doing.. it was tenanted before I moved in.. so is pretty awfully decorated. My bedroom is lovely.. or would be if i didnt have all my stuff from the spare room piled in there too haha :D

sorry to hear you had a gain but (and i'm sorry if this isnt the point) it made me feel better to not be the only one having a struggle at the moment, especially when you are a star most of the time, see still inspiring others even in your moments of weakness;)

i'm not keen on decorating either-which is probably why 6 years on it looks like we've just moved in:sigh:but we are getting there slowly, i just hate the way one apparantly simple job can lead to 20 others:eek:

anyway good luck with the decorating and getting on track and enjoy your chinese

I'm sorry re the decorating Rach but it will keep your hands occuppied, see every cloud has a silver lining.

M

Hope the decorating is plain sailing for you 2moro after you've got your masking tape! Must say I get easily bored with it as I have the attention span of a Nat fly!

very true M.. and yeah Trace I'm exactly the same! :D also.. it really IS like watching paint dry haha!

I hae decorating to hun, i invite my parents over for the weekend and feed them lovely food all weekend while they do it.lol

Well done on getting back on plan (ish) your doing fab hun.xxx

Have a great week.x

thanks everyone :) i have some before photos of the day I moved into the house.. so will post up a few photos of my bedrooms once they are finished - after they are done I am starting on the bathroom - already picked out tiles / suite / taps etc (Jax has my taps in her downstairs bathroom! :D)

anyway.. today I am braving the snow in my dinky car.. got a text from Rosie last night and its been preying on my mind (always does as i have such irregularly timed periods anyway) that I dont know when my period is due and it seems a while since I had one and last week there was a condom splitting accident and ever since then I have been getting more and more and MORE paranoid about it.. so today I'm off to get myself a pregnancy test as Rosie's mentionings about feet kept me up all night worrying about it LMAO! :D

also i need some food - have planned out today's food in advance in a bid to keep me on track :)

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - 1pk asda basics prawns (2) mixed with 30g philly light (1) on a medium sweet potato (3) and mixed free salad (0)
T - butterbean crumble (8) and broccoli (0)
S - mullerlight (1.5) packet sugar free jelly (0.5)

total: 20 points - leaving me 5 emergency :)

well, plans foiled by snow.. car not having any of it.. putting call in to RAC, no doubt it'll be a good few hours before they make it up my way though!

Stalker neighbours kids SCREECHING next door.. I'm sure they're up against the wall doing it just so i have to listen :p

..just rang.. 3 hours wait. BUGGAR!

Hi Rach,just trying to catch up on some Diaries.
Hope you can get the test and then you will be more relaxed?If i worry about mine it seems to delay it from coming anyway.
Good Luck with the decorating.

Hope you get the car sorted.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back