Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well done love for being 9 down on the 13lbs.... just water weight I reckon and some stodge... :D wooo missy... log on msn when u can - have questions for you missy!!!

wow 9ls is fantastic, must be all that decorating and chasing rac men:p

see, it doesn't have feet after all if you lost 9lbs of it this week. Well done you for getting back on track.

The other 4 will be gone next week. Just pressing pause for a couple of weeks that's all. xx

Wow Rach 9lbs down is fab - am sure the rest will fall off over the next couple of weeks. Glad you had a fab time in Darlo last night - well done for the sensible approach to the buffet. Re great north run - let me know if you wanna do it and if so we can sort it out with a quick chat on msn. Take care hun, so glad you seem to be back on track!

thanks everyone.. well the second pregnancy test is still calling to me, but i am so far ignoring it! :p

plans changed a little.. but we're good! :D

B - 2 scrambled egg made with water (3) spring onions and tomato (0) 2 ryvita (1)
L - Chicken Legend with mayo (8.5) and a diet coke (0)
T - 2/3 sainsburys chicken in black bean sauce (4) broccoli (0) 1/2 bag sainsburys prawn crackers (4)
S - banana and custard mullerlight (1.5) heinz beef and mushroom soup (3)

total: 25 points - phew! made it :D

met with Becca for lunch again - no feeling ill today, and i got confused with the legend and the premier and so actually had a point and a half more than i thought.. ah well.. still made it into points - just :) then toddled upto sainsburys complete with greasy hair as my pilot light went out in the night again.. GRR! When i got there, waltzed into their sainsburys expecting them to be there and that i wouldnt see anyone else i knew.. and ran into their friends Matthew and Yvonne and I was like AAAAAAAARGH cant see me with my awful hair! So i made excuses that i was late to be somewhere and went and hid in the car until they left HAHA!

.. on a random note I have had great fun sharing texts with people in random places.. including while sat on the loo - just because I can! :D

plans for tomorrows food:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt sk. milk (1)
L - homemade mushroom soup (0.5) with 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia light (1) and plenty of fresh mixed salad (0)
T - butterbean crumble (8 - i WILL have it! :p) and broccoli / free veg (0)
S - 2 slices toast (3) tomatos (0) snack pack grapes (1.5) diet coke (0)

total: 18.5pts

will try and keep a couple tomorrow for damage limitation for thursday.. am determined to shift these damn pounds for next week! I will be near (if not in!) the 13's for my birthday!

Where are ya missy???

Glad to hear a positive and you

Next week is going to be a major loss and no ifs about 13's for the b-day - it will happen, just believe (think i stole that line from somewhere!!)

butterbean crumble,mmmm could i finally have found a use for the tin of butter beans that have lurked in my cupboard for ages ??

its lovely Jane - i posted the recipe in the recipe thread not so long back x

Glad to hear a positive and you

Next week is going to be a major loss and no ifs about 13's for the b-day - it will happen, just believe (think i stole that line from somewhere!!)

thanks Donna, really appreciate the support! think i finally got my mojo back - ain't nothing going to stop me now! :D

I just wanted to say a belated well done on your massive loss this week. Well done x

Hi hon

Well done on your massive loss. I had no idea. I must have missed it. So sorry as you have always given me such a great deal of support. Well done mate

X

thank you both :D and dont worry Tracey.. i didnt mention it because i see i'm still above where I was.. so i dont really see it as a loss.

plans for food never followed exactly, but so far:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt skimmed milk (0.5)
L - homemade mushroom soup (1)
T - butterbean crumble, no cheese (6) with broccoli (0)
S - nutrigrain ginger cake elevenses (2.5) snack pack grapes (1.5) 2 slices toast (3) tomatos and mushrooms (0) diet coke (0)

total: 16 points

leaves me a few should i end up stealing some popcorn at the cinema.. but would like to save 4 for tomorrow :)

Wowsers Rachel - 9lbs is great, even if it is shifting off a gain. I hope you have posted it up in the weight loss forum!

Loula, don't ask her where she is; with her odd texting habits she's probably graduated to sitting on the toilet with a laptop posting on here at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back