Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i graduated to the phone from the laptop.. you're confused Karen! :D

Texting during bonking sessions will be her next mission... or in the shower ;) x

i have answered the phone while in the shower before.. does that count? i didnt stand under the water though cause that would be silly :p

..well its 1:25am and guess what I'm doing?! I'mma baking a cake! :D whoop! Yeah, went to see Valkyrie (really quite liked it.. Tom Cruise and Bill Nighy were both fantastic.. as was whats his face (also in Michael Clayton and many other things) as From, and the guy who's a pirate in PoTC too... ) and when i got out i thought.. wow its only an hour until its mam's birthday... oh SH*T i was supposed to make a cake... ASDA! So off I zoomed.. no vanilla essence, no vanilla anything.. and was strictly warned OFF chocolate cake (why? no1 knows, mam eats loadsa it at home!) so have settled for lemon drizzle cake. If they don't like it, thats a damn shame then isnt it because its half 1 and I should be asleep, not up waiting for my cakes to finish cooking! :p When they are done though I am going to turf em out to cool and head to bed.. then in the morning i'll get up early and sandwich em / ice em before my hospital appointment... must remember to pee in the jar..

That's total daughterly dedication.

I just buy cakes mostly - as my kids laugh at my home made efforts anyhow. Must post a pic of my attempts at birthday cakes.

Many brownie points earned there and good on the food front yesterday too. x

Hi Hun

Great to see you back doing well on points

My concern is how your mind gets from baking the cake to peeing in a bottle.....LOL

So, did u drizzle on ur sponge? :D How many points in that bad boy??? x x x

mum and i used to do birthday cakes for people, she bakes them and i decorate them. werent brilliant but ok and i enjoyed it. dont do it anymore due to her ill health..shame

Lou you are sick! however so am I cause I laughed a lot :D

Cake is drizzled upon - looks a damn sight better now but still worried that papa is going to whinge (well thats what you get when you agree on my speciality 2 tier chocolate decadence birthday cake and then decide the day before the birthday, actually no.. chocolate probably isnt the best idea!) so now its a bit of a measly looking lemon drizzle cake but my god, lemon drizzle for breakfast.. YUM! :D

doc's appt. in half an hour so should probably don some clothes and skedaddle.. and also check there is no lemon drizzle on my face from licking the spoon LOL :D diets pretty much outta the window for today - going to have a light salady / soupy lunch no bread or anything and then just wing it on the healthy side tonight.. drinks are always paid for for us all on mattys family birthdays so will of course have slimline tonic and try and be sensible!

You are a real domestic goddess in the making Rach, that cake sounded great.

Hope you're having a good day

M

Cake sounds lovely Rach. I'm looking for a flourless cake recipe on t'internet net, partly cos HI is gluten intolerant and partly cos I want to see if I can do both cake and low carb lol.

Hope all ok at the docs. Don't do what I once did and doodle happy faces on your kneecaps the night before and then discover the ink won't wash off...

Well done on baking the cake, sounds yum. Hope your hosp appt goes ok today and you have a good night tonight. Free drinks.... excellent..
Karen x

ooh thanks Karen! musta cross posted :) docs appointment was embarrassing and very patronising.. and all they told me is i have to go to family planning at Ryton on monday! :p

ooh i'm sure I made gluten free cake for my school project and it was really nice :D i will root about and see if i can find the recipe..

Ehm how come Rach gets Fantastic Friend and the FF usually refers to something totally different for the rest of us?? Hmmm?? Hmmm?? lol

Well done on your 9lbs missus thats great, youll have the other 4 off in no time!!

Cause she throws eggs at peoples houses!! I am scared! :p

aww jen i wouldnt throw eggs at your house... i would throw them at you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back