Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh thats a great idea Karen thanks! :) have had a look online and no meetings near me that i can get to this week.. so will ask Irene if she'll pick me some up - i can do without this week but they'd be really handy for work for next time :)

What on earth is wrong with just saying, "I've got an upset tummy"? Yuck. Hopefully you'll get loads done anyway, and save a wee bit of money too!

Have a great day, Rach!

Hi hun, found you lurking on page 2 - simply not allowed! Hope you survived your day on the deli and enjoyed your night out tonight. Hope your decorator returns soon to finish your spare room. Take care xxx

Hiya, hope your decorator is feeling better and getting his brush back to work! I had mirena coil which was a bit sore :eek: being put in but if you take painkiller before its ok. Far better than taking the pill etc. Really, its fine;). Don't have to worry any more about all that as had early hysterectomy.
Hope decorator has taken his imodium if he comes tommorrow!
Karen x

thanks everyone :) well have told decorator to sod off until he is 100% better.. he filled me in on far too many details on the phone, and sounds to me like food poisoning and i'm not risking getting near him as I work high risk counters so no way do I want to have to take time off work!

Film was really good, we went to see "He's not that into you". I really enjoyed it but things like that make me overthink things and get really paranoid about this, that and the other.. BAH! :p

food today went a little differently to original plan as dover sole took too long to cook, and as i've just got in.. really glad I didnt choose to wait until after the cinema!

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - 3.5 ryvitas with smoked mackerel pate (smoked mackerel fillet + low fat cottage cheese)
T - medium rare Aberdeen Angus sirloin steak with mange tout
S - banana, grapes, strawberries, melon, cherry tomatoes, pear

mackerel pate was nice but so rich.. i think i've decided I'm still not a smoked fish lover! Back to normal fish for me, and just plain cottage cheese!

food plan for tomorrow:

B - ryvitas with cottage cheese and tomato
L - fish pie (mix of pollock, salmon and prawns topped with sweet potato) with petits pois
T - oven baked dover sole with mange tout and jacket potato
S - bananas, cherries

there was a LOT of mange tout reduced at work yesterday.. its normally £1.79 a packet / 2 for £2, and so i very rarely afford to treat myself to it.. but it was down to 25p a pack so i bought 8 LOL :D (need to work on this.. still not a healthy relationship with food even if it is vegetables!) so i plan on having it for a good few days yet! :D

Oh my lordy - have been having a catch up on diaries and i think your wins on variation!!! Drizzle cake, weeing in bottles, coils, you going without - and the decorators toilet habits!!!! Maybe you could write a book!!!!

Laughing me socks off i am!!!

Anyhow, glad you seem back on track - have a good day xx

Morning Rach

Bringing many hugs today as feel perhaps a bit overzealous with the whip before and I do so like to be kind in the main.

Where are we now with the family planning regime are you sorted? I don't like to think of you 'doing without' sex for any longer in case you eat Sainsburys in frustration.

Your menus look great and I'm trying the mushroom soup tonight after checking with Jax that your ingredient list didn't make enough for me til Christmas.

Look after yourself

M

haha thank you both :D M, Jax is right about the soup.. tastes lovely but the colour is a little offputting.. but nothing you can do unless you dont put the dark part of the mushrooms in..

Family planning is tonight after work - have to call first to see if they can fit me in.. if not its going to be monday.. but i'm telling you now if it IS monday I am going to kick off.. there is no way i can go that long.. and what am i supposed to say to Matty on valentines?! (what am i supposed to say to MYSELF on valentines for that matter LOL! :p)

day going well today :) change of plan already though as you know what I am like.. needed my shreddies fix! :D

food plan for today:

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - fish pie (mix of pollock, salmon and prawns topped with sweet potato) with petits pois
T - oven baked dover sole with mange tout and jacket potato
S - bananas, cherries

its really snowing here! not looking forward to going to work i tell you now!

Hahaha Rach = brilliant!

One answer Rach.....

thanks Rach, but been told under no circumstances any sex as need to be fitted on a bleed, but as mine as so irregular and they couldnt fit it on monday when i was on, i would have to wait until next one which could be anything upto 6 - 8 weeks away.. which is why i wanted it done asap! She said if I was such a nymph i NEEDED it, then i could use condoms but then was explaining all these awful things that could happen to me and my foetus should i have a splitting accident (which happens a lot :(.. hence wanting the bloody implant in the first place ARGH! :D)

looking at weather dont think i'm going to make it to clinic anyway as havent even managed to make it to work - the snow is that bad! Got stuck at the bottom of Blackhall Mill bank and car just sliding from side to side.. after 50 minutes managed to get turned round and start the mammoth job of getting back up Chopwell bank instead! :p

Afternoon Rach

Bad news re the snow got everything crossed you might make it to the clinic for the Implanon fitting.

Big hugs for the rep I am so pleased I just love seeing that sign appear to say there's some rep. I'm amazed every time.

Catch you later

M

Hi just trying to catch up on the diaries.
LOL-PMSL the decorator prob read your diary and you scared him orfe!!

Glad i dont have to go through all that rigmaroll of coils etc :eek:
Good luck with it hun.xx

thanks Rach, but been told under no circumstances any sex as need to be fitted on a bleed, but as mine as so irregular and they couldnt fit it on monday when i was on, i would have to wait until next one which could be anything upto 6 - 8 weeks away.. which is why i wanted it done asap! She said if I was such a nymph i NEEDED it, then i could use condoms but then was explaining all these awful things that could happen to me and my foetus should i have a splitting accident (which happens a lot :(.. hence wanting the bloody implant in the first place ARGH! :D)

I hope you make it tonight as I don't think I could put up with this type of chat for another 6-8 weeks :)

hahaha you sound like my OH Manny! He had to leave the phone to go be sick after i rang him and mentioned they'd be inserting a rod into the fleshy part of my arm.. LOL :rotflmao: (how mean am i, laughing about it? :D)

Fuzzy, hes coming back tomorrow hopefully, though that all depends on whether people can get in and out of chopwell by then!

just about to pop out and see what roads are like and see if i'm good to drive over to Ryton..

thanks Rach, but been told under no circumstances any sex
God thats harsh!!!! :eek:
I remember when I had my youngest and went to see my docs 3 weeks after having her asking for contraception and she said I shouldnt even be thinking about sex, was I some sort of raving nympho?!
'Well, quite frankly, yes', I replied, haha!!!:8855:

You're cruel

do you really think so?? :( :( :(

God thats harsh!!!! :eek:
I remember when I had my youngest and went to see my docs 3 weeks after having her asking for contraception and she said I shouldnt even be thinking about sex, was I some sort of raving nympho?!
'Well, quite frankly, yes', I replied, haha!!!:8855:

lmao! Matty says he couldnt have sex with me if i was ever pregnant.. i told him we're never having kids then! :rotflmao:

Rach, do you think all Rach's are raving nymphs like us? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back