Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the funniest diary I have read, was nearly crying with some of the comments.

Did I read u have an appointment for implanon? I am on my second once cos my 1st one had been in 3years. I would reccomend it to anyone! I havent had TOTM since 16 (when had 1st one put in)
x

I think that may well be the case !!! :8855:
My ex husband said I was sex mad!! His loss!!:D

this is obviously why that other guy liked you and your no morals! :D haha!

Only for laughing at him

he asked what it was, and all i said was "its a match sized rod that they insert into the flesh of your arm" and off he went! I know hes bad with needles but even thats a bit OTT for him! ...but now you've made me feel really guilty for laughing.. no more laughs :(

This is the funniest diary I have read, was nearly crying with some of the comments.

Did I read u have an appointment for implanon? I am on my second once cos my 1st one had been in 3years. I would reccomend it to anyone! I havent had TOTM since 16 (when had 1st one put in)
x

aye tonight! its not an appointment though.. just gotta walk-in and wait which sucks :( gotta ring at 7 to see if i can go.

Oh god I hate waiting! If its any consolation I am pretty sure it worked straight away lol ;)

I do too have morals!!:eek: So ok, they run for the hills screaming when I have a little bit too much to drink! :eek:

haha, cant wait to see you on the drink at Glasgow! :D

Oh god I hate waiting! If its any consolation I am pretty sure it worked straight away lol ;)

thanks hun.. well nervous atm!

Mwah back to you my lovely! :D x

well.. just had an ODD facebook chat with the decorators wife.. was talking about getting lost on way to Ryton as i have no sense of direction.. to which she turned around and said "maybe you got lost just like my husband gets lost with his other women"

.......:confused::confused: trying to work out if that was aimed at me.. she went offline straight afterwards.. if so, what a paranoid, delusional woman!

oh no, he decorator's wife thinks you fancy him!

loving your thread atm - not really sure what to say but :rotflmao:

Did you manage to get your implant done?

gotta wait and ring at 7.. though would love to be there for 7 and get it over with! grrrrrrrrr....

as for his wife.. im just worried i've got him in trouble.. and shes a BIG scene maker.. so what if she says something to Matty? Its rubbish but it doesnt help things by planting seeds does it?

I would threaten to deck her if she stirred anything.. but she would wipe the floor with me.. shes one big scary house sized lady with an evil mouth and a feared fist! :rotflmao: ..so maybe not!

why? *doesn't understand*

It's quite nice actually but you seem to know and befriend everyone; so I assume your decorator is someone you got from the yellow pages then you say you're facebooking with his wife - it feels surreal. I'm probably getting old ;)

I take it since you're still here that they won't let you go get implanted?

why? *doesn't understand*

I guess because your life seems more eventful than most :D Probably an age thing Karen....we just have to sit back and let them get on with it now.

Hope you get to go to the clinic - think we would be able to feel the tension from here if you have to wait till Monday.

Have a wee look at Jenni's diary....there are alternatives ...;) xx

stuff this sh*t (excuse my french). No answer on the phone for 10 minutes, so i just drove there. IT WAS BLOODY SHUT?!?!?!

I swear, if i'd had something to throw, i would have.. and i didnt half curse too.. but that was cause on the way down the path i slipped on the ice and fell on my bum :p

oh and Karen, the decorator is the husband of my friend Kelly's friend Yvonne. I know them sorta in passing if you know what I mean, so have them on facebook cause I know them. Yvonnes really canny from what I know of her from personal experience.. but I have heard some seriously scary stuff from Kelly about her LOL! Matthew i know a bit more because he's done some canvases for me before and cause he's often around Kellys doing odd jobs for her.. so i see him more than I see Yvonne.

I never really thought of it before but i suppose I do just talk to everyone like I know them.. maybe thats a bit weird.. :(

well anyway.. after my little tantrum outside of the ryton clinic, i slipped and slid back to my car and went to asda on a comfort food run. I am now sat with a bag of cherries.. most of them are gone.. :p

You've just made my day and i now have the worlds biggest smile on my face :D I think I love you Aunty Kazza! :D xxx *big hugs*

yeah i know i was dead proud of myself.. picked up nothing that i couldnt eat outside of Core mealtimes.. woot! :D

So sorry it was closed..I think I'd have kicked the door down!.. You know your a WW star when the definition of being bad is eating cherries :D xxx

well, i ate the WHOLE bag.. gunna pay in the morning I bet when I'm running to the loo! :p

food for today:

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - fish pie (pollock, salmon and prawns poached in skimmed milk and topped with sweet potato) and petits pois
T - oven baked dover sole with mange tout
S - 2 bananas, cherries

tomorrows food plan:

B - ryvitas with cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes
L - fish pie and petits pois
T - chilli con carne with small portion of bulgar wheat

Glad to see you are sticking well with core plan - there s gonna be a good loss for you this week!!!

As the clinic was closed, must note to keep an eye on your diary this weekend to see how you are going to cope!!!!!!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back