Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks everyone for the encouragement, and thanks Jax for the donation - very much appreciated! :)

Well, i well and truly let myself down today. I'm starting Core again tomorrow morning - sick to death of eating ridiculous amounts of foods so have blitzed my fridge - its now free of cheese, bread, chocolate, mayonnaise etc.. there is only philadelphia light, fruit, veg and milk in there now. The two easter eggs in the house are going to live at Mattys mums so I can't eat them.

I feel like smacking myself really hard across the face.. might put me in the correct gear. REALLY want to be able to wear a 16 dress for my birthday, but if I carry on as I am, i'm really not going to be able to! :( :(

Hi mate

Are you have a rough time of it? I finding it hard again. Bad weekend with food. I too have thrown tons of stuff out. Back on track today but already finding it hard.

Keep going cos you have done so well

XXXX

Hi Rach, hope you find core a bit easier this week. Bread is the devil in dough.

Have now managed to get on and donate to your sponsored swim...better late than never I suppose. Good luck with it.

That size 16 will be yours by March - no fear! xx

well, finding it much easier today.. possibly because everything I have eaten has been painfully returned.. spent most of this morning cuddled around the toilet thinking i was going to be sick.. then felt a bit better.. then it returned double-fold so have had to cancel lunch plans with Irene :(

Day has gradually gotten worse (but you have to laugh) - rang 3 to return my upgrade and cancel my contract as not happy with them (got a new contract with Orange anyway - signal - whoop!) and explained to this foreign gentleman that yes I had tried the Makalu (my upgrade handset) and still had no signal - when i tried to explain that no it was not MY handset, but that of a friend who has the same handset (if you open yours, you are automatically drawn into contract for another 18months) he called me a liar and told me i could not return the handset and no i could not cancel my contract. I got nowhere in 45 minutes - being passed constantly around different colleagues who all quoted "well it says here you told my colleague that you have opened the upgrade handset and made a call" and no matter what I said, I didnt get anywhere - spoke to a manager who quoted same thing and told me I had no rights what so ever to return the handset.

So I thought thats it - going into a 3 store to get this sorted! So i got dressed and headed across, not thinking that I wasnt very well - ended up on the hard shoulder of the A1 throwing up behind a not very concealing bush.. how lovely. Stomach then started its own little revolution and kept trying to send me some more.. while I was in 3, i actually had to go use their staff toilets as I couldn't keep it down.. however the gentleman who I was speaking with was extremely helpful and as I had proved that not only had i not opened the handset box, but I had not even opened the delivery package that it came in, explained my rights to me and I AM entitled to a return as I have not opened or used the upgrade handset, and am only 1 days into my 2 week returns policy. HOWEVER, after being on the phone for ANOTHER half hour at least, I was told that my case needs to be passed to a manager - who will ring me back - there were qualms about the number they could ring me back on (well thats helpful isnt it - i have no signal, hence why i want to cancel my contract - yet you "have to" ring me on my mobile... HELLO?!) so finally got it sorted that they will ring me back on my home phone, but it might not be for 2 or 3 days.. so take 4 days off my 14 policy, then another 2-3 days for returning the delivery.. good thing I rang up today, wasnt it!

So yes, after a very embarrassing time at 3, i'm hoping I won't be charged for another 18 months at £15pm as I cant afford it and have done nothing wrong that would tie me in due to terms and conditions etc etc..

i now feel physically exhausted - finally gotten home (had to stop off in M&S toilets before even making it to my car), and yet I can't sleep. Have just managed to eat a banana, but stomach still really hurting so wondering if it'll be déja-vu banana later today :( Really annoyed because i couldnt be ill a day I had no plans.. I wanted to swim this morning, see Irene for lunch and a chat, and then aquafit later.. now i feel so tired that I can't even find the energy to leave the couch - am laid up covered in my blanket with the cat on one side and a bucket on the other. Realised my bucket has a hole in it :( so have even carrier bag lined it! ..and this is the extent of my exciting day today :(

Will probably try and fall asleep but so wound up that I might miss this phonecall, I dont know if I will manage it..

..i've just read this post and i sound like a right misery guts! However, one last whinge.. I want my mum :( (good thing she's due up tomorrow!)

Oh God, you sound rough...Hope you soon feel a bit better, I just said in my diary that my son is off with sicky feeling and dizziness today, so maybe it's a bug?
Can't believe 3 .. What idiots!!!...These companies hate it when you want to leave..If you continue to have problems i'd get onto the watchdog, I thinks its offcom?
Hope your day improves xx

Now I'm really worried, are you all alone? Could Matty by called on to come over? I hope you feel better soon.

M

i'm fine M dont you worry.. just sick.. Mattys phoning me regularly and cat will keep an eye on me :) still my cheeky self, just can't keep my food down is all.

Shouldnt joke but shame i couldnt have been sick earlier.. ate loads yesterday but thats obviously too far gone to come back LOL :p

banana still present and correct though, so things are on the up - unfortunately thats probably my weight on the up too for tomorrows WI.. boo :(

Awww hun! .... hope your maybe feeling a eenie weenie bit better by now! ...
if not .. take it easy! xxxxx

Aaah, you poorly thing. Remember when you take the carrier bag out of the bin that carrier bags have holes in as well to stop suffication, so you might get leaks:eek: Hope you feel better tonight and don't say hello again to your banana. What a pain in the backside being off work and ill, so you can't even have a sickie. Cuddle up to your duvet and feel sorry for yourself till your mum comes up.
Karen x

Well, it's a good tip for everyone to check for holes in bags if they're gonna be sick in one! My son was ill and didn't want to be sick in his bin in his room so put in a bag in the bin, was sick and carried it downstairs!!! All over the landing, down the stairs, along the hall and out the kitchen. Empty bag!!:eek:

lovely! i'm not sick very often (usually have a stomach of steel!) and last time i was REALLY sick (non-alcohol related) I was..12, so 9 years ago and it was after having weetabix and a glass of ribena for breakfast.. weetabix looks even more disgusting mixed with ribena and brought back up I can tell you!

I think between then i might have been sick a few times but nothing compared to today - just got no energy at all! I do feel a lot better now though, so hoping it has passed.. no dejavu banana and I'm actually feeling quite hungry so might make myself a little something :)

My mum thought it was hilarious too.

thanks Aunty M :) xxx

sorry to hear you been feeling rough but hope you're on the mend now. Lol at your bucket with a hole, I can remember Ian being sick in a wicker basket once !! but that was alcohol related so no sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back