Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening - thanks Lydia, will try giving that a go next week after payday when i can get the stuff in :) and thanks Hayley.. earned another 2.5AP tonight :) shoulders and back aching though - he pulls so hard that he literally walks me, not the other way around! :p

work wasnt too bad, i was on hot but i managed to resist the pastries but i did get sucker punched by a few garlic and herb wedges, so i've amended my food diary accordingly -

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 1/2tin sainsburys bgty sweet potato, chickpea and coriander soup (1.5) 2 ryvita (1) cucumber, salt and pepper (0)
T - 180g salmon fillet (6) broccoli (0)
S - 2 peaches (1) garlic and herb wedges (3) 3/4tin sainsburys chicken noodle soup (1.5) 1.5 cadburys mini rolls (guessing at 3 for now)

total: 21 points

You're so good pointing all your sneaky nibbles.. sometimes I'll have a nibble of someone else's food here and there, and I never point it :p

i cant feel in control if i dont point them.. infact, on the odd occasion i havent, or i have forgotten, its tipped me over the edge and i've had weeks off the diet. I'm really pleased with myself at the moment though because I really feel like I am getting somewhere - hopefully next week i might make 14st 7 again :)

Well done Rachel, you are a good girl with your pointing! I agree with Jess that some nibbles don't count as points!! Enjoy your dog walking at the weekend, hope the weather keeps ok for it. I got drenched walking mine today:mad:

thanks you two. Weather here is decent - windy and cold but its stayed dry *touch wood* so far. Just about to take Len out now.. he normally never comes upstairs but he was sat outside my bedroom door huffing at me with his little piggy noises at 7, so we traded - i could have half hour on here to wake up slightly so i dont sleepwalk into a ravine in chopwell woods, and he could have his breakfast before his walk instead of after :p he agreed lol!

Hi Rach
its nice to see another cavvie lover on here, i have got a 9month old blenheim who is nuts, but also a big softie like yours !!! the only downside is at the moment is that he has got a bad back so i cant take him out for long walks like i normally do, he has got to rest for another week bless him, i cannot use that as an excuse tho i need to get out myself without him in order to gain some AP !!!

i dont have a cavvie, i have a sharpei haha :) its Lydia and Karen (21lbs_to_go1) who have the cavvies - i have a sharpei on loan (he belongs to my stepmum :p) love him to bits but will be glad when he goes home this afternoon! I would love a smaller dog like a cavvie for myself but with it just being me, i'm out a lot and would feel awful leaving the dog for long periods of time.

Just got back from my walk with Lenny now though - couldnt avoid the dogs this morning.. 6 little fluffy white oompa loompa things charged after us at one point.. i actually had to run (at almost 15stone, running can never look good!) to get away from them! :p Lenny's alright with the dogs in Darlo, he knows them and gets along with most of them.. here he's been grumpy with every single one! Then a collie (uh-oh) appeared out of nowhere (no owner in sight! :mad: ruddy chopwell dog owners!) and he had a proper battle at him.. surprised i still have a voice with all the shouting i've done this morning! :p

but we're home safe and i am rewarding myself with a big bowl of shreddies! :p

L - salmon fillet (6), lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) tossed in white wine vinegar, mint (0) and 1tbsp olive oil (3)
T - medium sweet potato (3) tin baked beans (5.5)
S - peach (0.5)

total: 22 points

LOL... White oompa loompa things charged after us! So you've bulit up some good APs already! Your'll miss him when he leaves, My dog is getting old now so walkies are becoming shorter :O(
But I have B to keep me on my toes.
Have a great weekend Rachael xx

oh sorry, was half asleep before, now im fully awake and will re read who has what dog !! my old neighbour had a sharpei, they are lovely dogs !!!

:8855:Lurve your doggie descriptions and stories...
Have a great relaxing w/end you will be twiddling your thumbs when Lenny goes back later :eek: xx

LOL... White oompa loompa things charged after us! So you've bulit up some good APs already! Your'll miss him when he leaves, My dog is getting old now so walkies are becoming shorter :O(
But I have B to keep me on my toes.
Have a great weekend Rachael xx

thanks, you too :) i'm already upset at the thought of having to take him home.. but my stepmums been on the phone already gushing about how much she's missed him!

oh sorry, was half asleep before, now im fully awake and will re read who has what dog !! my old neighbour had a sharpei, they are lovely dogs !!!

i know - Lenny is a lovely dog, but he is a people dog, not a dog dog.. very grumpy with other dogs bar Becky (my OH's rents' dog) who he adores!

I can't imagine you shouting! You're so softly spoken.

Haha yeah right.. i bet half of chopwell woods could hear me this morning "LENNY MAN! GET OUTTA THE WATER! LENNY, STOP IT! LENNY, FOR GOODNESS SAKE JUST WALK!" :p etc etc. this morning was the only shouting morning, mainly cause i obviously hit prime dog walking time i suppose..

Hee hee love the description of the oompah loompah's - but shouldn't they have been green ;o) x

aye but they all waddled about like the oompa loompahs did! :p

:8855:Lurve your doggie descriptions and stories...
Have a great relaxing w/end you will be twiddling your thumbs when Lenny goes back later :eek: xx

i know :( taking him back across Kibblesworth now (tightening his collar.. dont want a dejavu of tuesday!) for his last walk - Mattys bringing Becky so we'll have a good walk about :) then he's off home to mummy D.

Just had lunch, I was cold and wanted comfort food so i made pilaf instead of salad.. so full now its unreal!

L - 210g salmon fillet (6.5) broccoli (0) 90g bulgar wheat (1.5)
T - mushroom chow mein (4) 1/2bag prawn crackers (2.5)
S - peach (0.5) 4 squares cadburys double choc (3.5) banana (2) apple (0.5)

total: 25 points

Last edited:
Hi Rach, maybe you should consider a career change and become a professional dog walker? Seems you are great with them and the way you describe them, lol:) Think how many AP you would earn every day effortless:)
Looks like you are very focused and your menus are very organized:) Impressed that you pointing all your nibbles!

The Zoe L DVD is ok. It didnt get me as sweaty as Davina's boxing one, but did a whole one yesterday and was pleased with it. I like that the routines are dancy but all steps slowly explained so it is not too difficult to get a grip of it. At the mo it is my number two of fav ones.

Have a nice weekend. xx

Oh I have loved reading your doggy stories, please have Lenny again LOL!!! I bought the Steps DVD today, gonna give it a go on Tuesday morning 5.15 am!!! I must be mad!

Davinas dvds are mentally hard - i doubt i could do em hence why I've got the ZL one!

As for Lenny.. i miss his wrinkly little snoot :( really wanted to ring this morning and see if he was okay! Madam Amber is back to normal - as soon as he was gone she was fine.. little sh*t LOL :p - told my step mum i couldnt have him again soon as she's too stressed.. sod that next time they're away he's coming back now! :p

now i have to find myself something to keep myself busy until i fall back into lazy mode :p just been reading up on the latest exercise games coming out for Wii.. apparently that Jillian Michaels one is terrible - works with the wii fit board but its really out of sync and has very limited exercises. Cant find any reviews for the EA Sports Active yet so will see how that goes when its released. Really want wii fitness coach but i cant afford it yet.. will see how money goes this month..

food plan for today:

L - sainsburys spring vegetable soup (2) crusty bread roll (3) peach (0.5)
T - spaghetti with meatballs made with 60g dried pasta (3) 4 aberdeen angus meatballs (6.5) passata, onion, garlic, basil, pepper (0)

total: 18 points

Morning :)

There should be much more fitness things for the wii ... they're missing out on a massive (in more way than one!) market! My sis has pre-ordered the sport one so she'll report what it's like whens he get it!!

Hope you have a great sunday!
Twigs
xx

Hi Rach

I bet you are missing the mutt after all he has kept you so busy...LOL

Your menu for today looks yumm! Are u making the meatballs urself?

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back