Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG:eek:! Rach thats an obscene but bl**dy fantastic amount of weight to lose in a week! Am gonna be stalking your page from now on see if I can get some tips from you or just see if some of your luck rubs off on me:)
Soz to hear bout the dad wedding thing grrr families eh?

Go Rach! :D You don't do things by halves do you?

My thoughts exactly. Well at least when you put it on quick, you get rid of it quickly. Great stuff. x

Sorry to hear that you are upset at not being able to go to your dad's wedding - and I can understand why - you want a holiday to mauritius obviously. ;);)

Sorry your dad's being stubborn about the wedding. I'm afraid I think as parents get older they become more self centred. Glad you enjoyed your primark shop. I would have had that AND the chocolate. Your doing wicked with the weight x:)

Hi rach well done on your weightloss this week :eek::eek::eek:
THATS AMAZING!!!
You go girl-any tips throw em my way pleeeeaaassseee..:)

Hi there Mrs

Got your pm, cheers!! Good god 6lbs!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! What a fantastic loss chick you should be seriously proud of yourself!!!

Really sorry you're cheesed off with your dad at the moment, im sure you'll feel calmer about it soon! Hope you've had a good day

x

Hi hun, hope you've had a good day. So proud of you with your loss this week - lets hope we're both in the 100's next week :)

thank you all :D well i took yesterday off in celebration LOL so rest of week I need to be hundred percent (going out on friday might be troublesome :() to repay back all the cadburys chocolate chunk ice cream i ate yesterday (someone handed me a full tub, and a spoon. how disgraceful of them! :rotflmao:)

yesterdays plan disappeared out of the window - chinese buffet for lunch, pub tea (jacket potato and prawns in marie rose sauce) but i think i did choose healthily at the buffet at lunch - loaded my plate with salad and had mushrooms in oyster sauce.. it was DIVINE! :drool:

so today I have pretty much got yesterdays plan as the stuff in my fridge really needs using!

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - cod loin (3) broccoli (0)
T - 150g liver (6) onions (0) gravy granules (2) broccoli (0)

before i head off to work, just want to say thank you to all of you cause I would still be 17st odd, if not more if it wasnt for you lot :) so thank you ever so much! xxx

Ooo liver thats the only meat ive ever missed in 26 years of being a vegetarian I can still remember the taste!!

liver and tomatoes...........mmmmmmmmm

Liver - disgusting - just remember what the liver is for when it's alive!!! lol...

6lbs - you jammy cow...lol - you know I am only jealous?!???!!! What's the secret as I am slowing down so much?? Are you eating your exact points or are you under every day??

6lbs - nearly half a stone - I only did that on my first week!!!!

Good for you having a day off - celebrations are always needed...

Love ya bum x

Morning Rachel

What a fantastic loss well done you you are really back on the wagon and providing an inspiration for everyone.

Sorry about your Dad but hey his loss just a pity its so upsetting for you.

Glad you enjoyed a day off its those that can keep you going on a ong diet just as long as they don't become weeks they're no problem. I'm looking forward to you being in the 100s you richly deserve to be.

Good luck

M

well thats what i tried to do yesterday - he told me to grow up, stop being selfish - its his day, not mine, so f*ck everyone else, he wants to get married in mauritius and doesnt want me or Laura there :p

either way, im over it.. i consoled myself with primark shopping instead of the chocolate bar i promised myself yesterday.. £13 is expensive for chocolate but we're good :D

Bl**dy hell!! We don't share the same dad do we????? Its totally his loss if he doesn't want to share his big day with his two daughters!!

Liver - disgusting - just remember what the liver is for when it's alive!!! lol...

Yes lets concentrate on what the liver is exactly there for..........can we have a blow by blow account please with as much gory details as you want...........I will turn you all into vegetarians LOL!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back