sex
sewer
scared
sacred

And today we're hoping for an update;)

Come back Rach all is forgiven ;)

Guessing your laptop as gone to that big place in the sky or too the tip :eek:
x

Thanks for that Irene - at least we know she is ok and its just internet access she has a problem with

hello all :) today must be a good day!

just a quick update for now.. been off the diet since holidays pretty much but got back on the wagon on monday weighing in at a hefty 14st 12lbs.. have tried for weeks to get back into points without success so have slipped back onto Core for the first week to try and curb my overgrown appetite.

First day went well, succumbed to a slice of pizza yesterday but today going okay:

B - shreddies with skimmed milk
L - vegetable soup (made with carrots, leek, turnip, pearl barley, 2 vegetable stock cubes, mixed herbs and water)
T - beef casserole (made with lean shin of beef, carrots, tinned tomatos, 1 beef stock cube, water, basil) with cauliflower, broccoli and maybe a little boiled potato
S - half a banana (other half was bruised to death :( )

working every hour god sends, so hopefully that will work in my favour.. though as i'm on pizzas.. maybe not.. (no, it WILL work in my favour!)

have to run for now but will catch up on everyone later. crossing fingers now that my unstable laptop / internet combo holds out!

P.S thanks to Trace for keeping up with me on facebook <3 :)

Hiya rach
Lovely to see you back hun..
Well done on getting right back on track and i hope you have a good week :) xx

Thank god you are back rach it hasnt been the same without you!!:(

Are you working all hours out of choice or necessity?:) Hopefully you will be sick of the sight of pizzas to even fancy 1 soon! xxx

Hiya Rach

Glad your back with us and back on the ole diet wagon :D

Did ya like Mommy B's word search ...lol x

Mmm, piiiiizzaaaaa. Unlucky Rach! You can resist though. Want me to record me saying "You hate pizza. You don't want pizza." over and over for you to play in your sleep? :p

ww

hiya,you seem to be doing well.and wow all that exercise!although ive got back into the routine of points i havent really increased exercise yet i wish i had a wii fit.youre right to be keeping a diary,i cant live without my journal,i find it so much easier and i can usualy talk myself into making that wise food choice,for instance i was having a niggling need for some chips before i statred to type this but now im considering a healthier option which is good.carry on the good work well done:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back