Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Rach.
well done on your loss this week...you will easily have that 1lb off next week...:)
I hope yer arm is feeling alot better now too xx

Urrgh! you have made me feel queasy now
vomit-smiley-002.gif
have you touched it yet?? & how the hell do they make the "big cut?"

Nice pic of you rach even tho you look much nicer now;)..who is the young man with you..matty? x

the big cut is with a needle, but the needle looks like a straw.. like a metal version of the red ones you get on the little cup drinks for 20p?

and yep, thats Matty with me on the pic :)

Hiya Rach.
well done on your loss this week...you will easily have that 1lb off next week...:)
I hope yer arm is feeling alot better now too xx

cheers Fuzzy :) i really hope so! 2lbs would be nice this week - going to my dads on thursday though until monday.. so could be difficult....

anyway, just got in from a nice walk with Matty and Lenny.. weathers horrible again.

Matty out tonight camping with some friends.. i'm at work until 9, so it'll be dvd night if i'm not conked out by 10pm :D

getting my hair done tomorrow finally.. missed my 6 week appointment as was too skinnt, so about time i got it chopped :D

Hey

well done on the loss - doing fabtastic !!!

Needle sounds grim - I have the depo injection - small prick in me bum cheek every 12 weeks - job done- yes I know I am single but at least it stops the monthly demons...................

Well done on the pound off thats excellent. I'm planning to investigate why we're not using that supersize needle for inserting our implants at the surgery...I feel we should maximise pain where we can. I've spent the entire day dealing with our Implant data (we doing dozens for surrunding practices) so its great to feel right at home here on minis with it cropping up again.

See you later

M

eaten my weight in food at work.. buggar.

line drawing

-------------------------------------------------------------

new day tomorrow! :p

Hello my beauty. Well done on your loss. Check you out! 1lb till 3 stone you are such a super star. I reckon you'll be saying hello to a 3stone loss and hello the 13s next week i can feel it :D

You look sooooooo different in that picture. You look really pretty but you are a knock out now. I'd love to be approaching the 13s *sigh* Good for you my little gem.

Also as Fitz says needle sounds grim (grim is the word we both used so i feel it must be a Norwich thing) my arm hurts just thinking about it. Bleak times. I hope you have left well enough alone young lady.

Also don't worry about tonight you will be back on track tomorrow and all will be well. Have an awesome day tomorrow and no touching your arm okay? xxxx

thanks all :)

up early this morning still, even though I went to bed late - still up for 6.. wonder how long that will keep up after Lenny goes home tomorrow *sob* (gunna miss the hairy little blighter!)

this morning i am off to the docs but more importantly (just kidding :p) I am off to get my hair done :D had a stressful few days (probs why i ended up eating for 6 yesterday) and I think a new do will do the trick..

..will take some pictures once it's done :)

anyway, time to head out with Lenny, he's pawing me to let me know i'm a whole 7 minutes late :p

I am off to get my hair done :D had a stressful few days (probs why i ended up eating for 6 yesterday) and I think a new do will do the trick..

new you is JUST what you need - since I went in for a total restyle I have felt very good and motivated - really hope it works for you too

evening all :) well, another stressful day - but feel better with my new do and a big fat curry in my stomach.

diets out of the window but its not really top priority today. Off to bed soon - bit emotional as my puppy is going home tomorrow morning and I will really miss him! :(

na night all xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back