Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Racahel (((((())))))

:pWhere's the pics - I'm sure you promised pics

And I don't mean the curry!:eek:

there will be some after the weekend i promise Helen :)

my trains at 12:02 tomorrow Irene from Darlington, as I'm dropping Lenny off and leaving my car at my step mums until i get back xxx

I'm off to Majorca on Monday and I have no idea if I'll be able to get on to Minis so I'll have to be real patient and I'll get to see them when I get back!:D

Have a lovely weekend - say Hi to Irene for me when you meet & have a large latte for me won't you;)

Hi just popping by to say hello

Have a good time, take care xx

thanks all :D well this is my last post for a while.. just about to take Lenny out for his walk, then I'm gunna zoom across to Ma n Pa's with Amber, and then to Mummy D's in Darlo with Lennykins.

Hair all over today :p had a horrible restless night with all that curry in my tum. Never again (until next time). :p

then I'm off on a train to good old Daddio's. Must remember his present - I forgot it last year and the year before and he got them all with his xmas present last year :D haha!

have a lovely weekend everyone. I will try and check in as much as possible xxx

:D have a great time x x :D

I know your gone now .. but hope you have a wonderful time :) xxx

Have a wicked weekend. x x x x

Hey my lovely. I hope you are having a wonderful time. Missing you muchly of course. Looking forward to a catch up. Take care my love and have a lovely day tomorrow. x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back