Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
yorks nearer me too, so i might be able to manage to come too lol

cheers all, york would be a fab meet - would be lovely to meet you Kim :D

Fitz, i do have red in my hair yeah.. although its fading so fast (considering i got it done friday?!) i'm starting to wonder about booking myself back in for stripping and getting it re-blonded :p (and possibly making a complaint about how little red is staying in my hair! :p)

mattys laughing at me as my spinning session has left me with a big red streak down my face (hair dye).. not impressed! :p

food for today :D

B - 2 slices toast (3) marmite (0)
L - 2 apples (1) 2 pears (1) jacket potato (3) beans (1.5 - stingy b*tch at the canteen LOL :D)
T - quorn chicken stir fry (3) made with 1/2pk quorn chicken pieces (2) 1/2pk chow mein sauce (1) stir fry vegetables (0)
S - 1/2 bag prawn crackers (2.5) packet walkers baked (1.5)

total: 16.5 points

contemplating a fudge to make up some points.. dont want to go too low as i'll binge tomorrow if i do! :p

also earned.. 7AP :D whoop! well on the road to recovery of the 6lbs i gained this week... LOL :p

i know.. the hardships of being on a diet :(

i love curlywurlies.. so much if i buy one, they never make it home.. hence why i get fudges as they're half a point less but make it into the house :D x

Me too! I got drunk on Friday night and ate 3! Then proceeded to try to eat a dairy milk Graeme stepped in and stopped me before it was too late! Thank god he did, felt bad enough on Sunday about the curly wurlys! Ha!
x

hope you have a good day x x

Hey rach how are we today?
Red stripes down your face! what sort of hair dye did they use??
Need a more permanent colour methinks! xx

Afternoon Rach, im back lol, glad to see you are still soldiering on :) and are u going to see breed on their tour next month?

i divn na Charly but its a ruuubbish one.. not worth the money i paid, i tell you that - got a blonde streak already where the red just hasnt taken at all! :(

good for Graeme, Katie! Did you have a go at him anyway even though he was helpful? :p I ask Matty to intervene if i'm being bad, then i verbally abuse him if he does LOL.. he cant win bless him! :D

are they on tour again Vic? will have to have a look and see when they're on - got so much on at the moment - manic!

aaanyway.. points havent been great today, but i am still within them - just made bad choices earlier:

B - 4 multigrain ryvita (2) 30g philadelphia light (1) cucumber (0)
L - sainsburys basics veg soup (2) 2 slices granary bread (3) sainsburys mullerlight copy (1.5)
T - 1/2tin sainsburys chicken soup (1) apple (0.5) satsuma (0.5)
S - 3 chocolate biscuits (4.5)

total: 16 points, but i am still starving and will be wanting something tasty when i get in from LBTs!

broke my cardinal rule this morning and stepped on scales on a non-WI day :mad: taught myself a lesson - heavier than the day before :p

scales were of course locked quickly away and a few curses may have slipped from my lips LOL :p

Whats LBT?

Yeah they are touring to promote their new album, insects, out 2nd November. Im a walking advert for them lol.

Aunty M's leaving the forum and i'm so upset :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back