Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
however.. HURRAH - my boobs are bigger! :D

sounds intriguing ? the decision,not the boobs!!

going back to class. i'm going to go join on monday night. its all well and good that i'm saying i can do this on my own, but i'm the same weight i was in january, and if i'd gone to class when i needed to (like i said i would!) i could be where Jax is now!

Go for it !! I thought about going to sw classes but tbh cant afford ot right now, maybe after christmas. I used to really enjoy the social aspect of going to ww and i guess i miss that a bit

I'm not on your facebook either *sulking*.............

You're a good daughter being so forgiving, if my dad had hit me one our once a year 2 hour get together I would have rung my mum and she would've beaten his ar*e!!

i loved classes when i used to go in Darlo, Jane.. just found out the leader of the Birtley class who i hated has gone, so going to give them another bash :)

and Lyd, pm me ur details and i'll add you. I'm hidden so you cant search me is all.

Agree Rach that a good leader makes all the difference-last time i rejoined i walked in to find the leader was a girl who i'd been to another of her classes a couple years before and i did not like her-almost walked out ,then she announced that she was giving up this class and it was her last week there-narrow escape or what!!

Good luck with classes, it was only this week when I couldn't make the weigh in that I realised actually I do really need the class and the talk and support to get me through each week staying motivated, I'm sure you'll find the weight will start dropping off again!

LMAO at the old ladies scrapping - you should have video'd it and stuck it on Youtube!!

haha definite narrow escape there Jane :D

thanks Claire, couldnt have gotten half as far without you though bud :D

i wish i couldve.. i got up just as they were finishing.. i wasnt sure if i was still dreaming at that point LOL :p

cheers Fuzzpot :D

sick of me life with these damn facebook photos.. have just gone and taken my anger out on some veg chopping to make some soup.. come back and going to have another go - the uploader keeps chopping the photos in half and swapping the halves around?!

:mad:

Well at least you're keeping busy. Good plan to go back to class if it will help and hopefully that will see you on the downward path again. Give Jax a big hug from me, she has done so well and you can too just wait and see 2010 will be your year

Take care

M

sent you a friend request Kim :) xxx

theyre brill Jane, they capture how naturally funny you are i think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back