Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
No !! it says it on the motorway "please straddle both lanes " how can that be rude:p

pmsl - must be me then ! :) - abstinence does funny things to the mind - and I don't mean food lol

i love the word straddle.. but for some reason always giggle at the word "strudel" ..it sounds kinda like rude AND straddle.. :D

and orange milk you weirdos, is orange top milk - like skimmed is red milk, semi is green milk :p

sainsburys do orange milk which is always cheaper than both skimmed / semi and is only 1% fat - like the purple milk but mucho cheaper!

food today has been not so bad, considering :D

B - 30g sugar puffs (1.5) 1/4pt orange milk (1)
L - sainsburys bgty vegetable curry and rice (4) apple (0.5) diet coke (0) 1/16th large deep pan sainsburys vegetable pizza (3) multipack bag quavers (1)
T - covent garden carton tomato and basil soup (4) french stick (3.5)
S - 250g grapes (2.5) 3 breaded, cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers (4)

total: 25 points

few over, but not bad for a restart :D

tomorrows plan so far:

B - 60g shreddies / other non-sugary cereal (3) 1/2pt alpro soya light (1)
L - covent garden minestrone soup (4)
T -
S - apple (0.5) 100g grapes (1)

think we'll be ok then-afterall it was bev who mentioned rude !! we can blame her:D

Thats it pass the buck ........:p

I'm sure Rach knows I am a totally clean living Angel:flirt2:

Hi Rachel, hope you're feeling better now. Sorry haven't posted in a while but wasn't in the right frame of mind but an restarting on Monday when I return to work:(

Orange milk - lol xx

Hey Rach that's not bad the restart even if you are a few over. I'm going to try and eat fresh for the next 4 weeks and avoid processed snacks and meals. Just to see if it will aide in the numbers going down.

Really looking forward to starting tomorrow.

xx

well today has been filled with marshmallows, giant buttons and tangfastic haribos.. but i have otherwise been an angel :p :D haha!

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt alpro soya light (1)
L - covent garden minestrone soup (4) chicken tikka pieces (2.5) mixed salad (0)
T - 2 slices pork (4) 1 roast potato (1) yorkshire pudding (1) stuffing (1.5) gravy (1.5) brussels, carrots, savoy cabbage (0)
S - 2 slices toast (3) mushrooms, tomatoes (0)

total: 22.5 points

+ at least 3 points worth of marshmallows, probably the same of giant buttons and 2 tangfastics (1?) as theyre too sour :p

tomorrow i'm back at class and at spinning though, and next saturday is my final shift at sainsburys.. so less points from now on i hope! :p

tomorrow i'm at uni writing my masters assignment, so hopefully it'll not be too high pointed - going to take myself a nice big salad for lunch and possibly treat myself to some quavers.. i love quavers! :D and take a big bottle of diet coke i think for brain power! :)

so plan tomorrow is:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple w/ alpro soya light (3)
L - chicken tikka pieces (3) mixed salad (0)
T -
S - quavers (1.5) diet coke (0)

Hi Rachel,

I was on here over a year ago, and remember chatting to you then, hope you are keeping well and the weight loss is working well for you. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back