Raffle prizes!

I've seen some great ones but they are a fiver. If I can find some for 2 or 3 pounds, I can put more food with the prize to make it better, so will keep my beady eye out! Thank you xx

Found a great little lunchbox from good old poundland!
Think I will put some mini ryvitas, and bits like that in.
Any other thoughts welcome. xx

I want to relocate, your group ideas are amazing!! Our raffle prize is a free week ...... where i used to live my old c used to do things similar!!

She also now and then used to throw in a beauty week in the run up to summer (when we didn't have any males in group) face packs, tinted body moisturizer , exfoliater brush, pumice stone, foot balm, lip balm, nail polish, that type of stuff.

Kitchen Gadgets, always find these were popular.... :D

The only thing about a free week is that target members wont want to buy a raffle ticket as they dont incur fees. Otherwise a nice idea :)

The only thing about a free week is that target members wont want to buy a raffle ticket as they dont incur fees. Otherwise a nice idea :)

Yep, i'd prefer it not to be a free week! You can see a 'prize' and it's always nice to have something to take home as such :D x

Looking for a bit of inspiration for raffle prize tomorrow.
Might have to do another trip to Aldi and do their super 6 as raffle fund is a bit low after I bought some hot chocolate on special offer for their hot drinks, and prizes for Man of the Year.

Back