Rainbow~666 Double Diary

All the best for your weigh-in tomorrow:scale: I hope you get the result you want. :)

I answer your earlier question, I like to take each day as it comes rather than use specific days to get to a goal that way I won't be disappointed when I don't get there.

Nice to see you have a plan and staying focused. Good for you.

Gemma
xx

SO its WI tonight about 6 oclock and having bounced on the scales this morning it said 15st13lbs so once i get dressed and drink all my water by 6 oclock i will be about the same weight as last week .

So im not really 'happy' about that thinking i will stay the same or lose 1lb. Not what i want but will deal with it if i am correct.
Not buying soups this week i have went right off them (yukky)
Gonna convince my CDC to let me buy a bar a day for the next week, i really enjoyed them.

Oh an how can you spent £22 in boots and onyl come away with lipsalve, nail cream and a hairdye!! outrageous!!

thinking of posting a before and current pic inspired by jellybabie. Gotta find a before pic first! I wouldnt allow pics of me i was so fat!!

My big sis joined Slimming world on Tues with her boyfriend, she is 5ft4 maybe 5ft5 and weighed in at 15 st 11 she was really shocked, her bf was 18st so i was over a stone heavier than him when i started!! I think she will stick it this time and we can both see the results together.

*goes to check old goals*

SO its WI tonight about 6 oclock and having bounced on the scales this morning it said 15st13lbs so once i get dressed and drink all my water by 6 oclock i will be about the same weight as last week .

So im not really 'happy' about that thinking i will stay the same or lose 1lb. Not what i want but will deal with it if i am correct.
Not buying soups this week i have went right off them (yukky)
Gonna convince my CDC to let me buy a bar a day for the next week, i really enjoyed them.

Oh an how can you spent £22 in boots and onyl come away with lipsalve, nail cream and a hairdye!! outrageous!!

thinking of posting a before and current pic inspired by jellybabie. Gotta find a before pic first! I wouldnt allow pics of me i was so fat!!

My big sis joined Slimming world on Tues with her boyfriend, she is 5ft4 maybe 5ft5 and weighed in at 15 st 11 she was really shocked, her bf was 18st so i was over a stone heavier than him when i started!! I think she will stick it this time and we can both see the results together.

*goes to check old goals*

Good luck with the WI, hopefully it does go well.

And a mate of mine recently had a check up at the doctors and she mentioned what her weight was to me.

She was shocked when I told her from my heaviest I have lost over half of what she is! :eek:

Measurements on 31/07/08

Weight 16 stone 12 lbs
Chest/bust 43inch
Waist 41.5 inch
Hips 51 inch
Upperarm(both) 27 inch
Thighs (both) 51 inch

Goals cracked
Out of 40's BMI (Done wk1:))
Size 20/22 by my birthday(wk6:))
2 Stone lost (Done wk5:))

Goals to go
3 stone lost
size 20 bottoms
4 stone lost
Size 18 bottoms
BMI under 35
6 stone lost
size 16 bottoms
BMI under 30
8 stone lost
Size 14 bottoms

Well finally found the goal post!!phew took me ages

So i have blasted a couple more :-D
should now look like

Goals cracked
BMI under 35 (Done Wk1 CD:))
3 stone lost (Done wk 2 CD:))
Size 20 bottoms (Done wk2 CD:))

Goals to go
4 stone lost
Size 18 bottoms
6 stone lost
size 16 bottoms
BMI under 30
8 stone lost
BMI 25
Size 14 bottoms

So im chuffed i managed to crack three in the last few weeks NOICE ONE!!

Well finally found the goal post!!phew took me ages

So i have blasted a couple more :-D
should now look like

Goals cracked
BMI under 35 (Done Wk1 CD:))
3 stone lost (Done wk 2 CD:))
Size 20 bottoms (Done wk2 CD:))

Goals to go
4 stone lost
Size 18 bottoms
6 stone lost
size 16 bottoms
BMI under 30
8 stone lost
BMI 25
Size 14 bottoms

So im chuffed i managed to crack three in the last few weeks NOICE ONE!!

Excellent stuff!

One of these days I am going to go find my first thread here on the site and see what I was wanting in those early days. Be an interesting read now I reckon!

Back from WI

3lbs off

not too shabby not quite the 3.7lbs i wanted but i might make up for it next week :)

Got lots of bars aswell :-D

Well done - that was a great loss, you are getting through your goals rightly!!

Well the weekend has come and gone (thank feck)
Been crapper than crap with my water, missed a shake saturday night and done sod all exercise.
So woe betide me come thursday WI if i dont get mt act together today!

Still im in a super mood :)
Friday night spent watching tv and dvd with bezzie mate, eating shake icelollies and mealbar sweeties, yummy
Saturday* night went to flicks to see Hellboy II, ok if u like that sorta thing. And Sunday bought and errected a table and chair set for me and the wee man to eat at. Only took me 3 hrs!! Was a DIY nightmare.

* - may edit something in here later.....maybe

Hey 666 just popping by to see how you are doing. :p

I am glad that you are in a good mood, despite your slip at the weekend, which I am sure you will make up for in no time. At least you had a good weekend for other things too, so good for you.

Well done for putting your table and chair set together. Sometimes those things can be a blooming nightmare. ;)

Take care.
Gemma
xx

instead of an edit i will just post. so Saturday night i went to the cinema with a boy, well man, he is my age(24) 6ft3, boxer and gorgeous!!And so sweet. I didnt really want my diary to become a whine about my lack of male company but hey ho i cant help it lol

So he did ask to see me again, and we are going out again on Saturday. Its just another date and i try not to think too much about it or look to deep but its my nature to do this sort of nonesense.Fantasist i think they call it!
Anyway he seems keen, and unlike most lads my age, never dated anyone my age, always quite a bit older so will have to see how this pans out. bit of social interaction wont kill me

Back