Rainbow~666 Double Diary

50lbs so far!!

Yello!!

Im so inconsistant in this diary!! how rude of me

Well WI tonight and 3lb off and an inch of the waist so im an 18 ontop and 20 bottoms :)woop woop.
50 lbs gone!! i cant believe it really pleased but still focused as i want to lose alot more in the coming months

Superb stuff :D :D :D

:party0019:
Congratulations on your 3lb weight loss thats brilliant and even better a total of 50lbs thats amazing lady, well done you.

How you doing at the moment?

Gemma
xx

Im not great peeps been felling a bit down on the diet, emotional thing that i am. So i have been over eating my amounts :-(.

I think i will be really crap this next three week as i only have tomorrows WI then my cdc on holiday for 3 weeks !!

thinking i will not eat while she gone just do the shakes no cal meal

Hey there gorgeous! 50lb?!?! What an achievement babe! I hope you're superbly proud of yourself :) :)

As for worrying about CD whilst your CDC is away, how about completely SSing until they come back so that you don't have to think about food etc? Might make it easier for ya chick. (If this is what you already said forgive me but I'm having a blonde morning :eek:)

Either way, you're doing fantastically well and I'm very proud of you! :D xxx

Thaks for the posts ladies, im feeling a touch better having spoken to my CDC and will perciver with the not eating and yeah im gonna try just SS for the three weeks to save my self the grief lol

So back from WI 4lbs wooo woooo smiley faces peeps

Wow - well done you!!!

Over half way there now honey!! :) Well done on the loss! :party0011: xx

Ive been really bad over the weekend, off diet totally, french fancies, toast the lot!!

Back on the train today, no WI till 25th, i think i used my cdc's holiday as an excuse aswell as not feeling to peachy about myself the old punishment of stuffing my face came into play.

Have been listening to my help CD but its not working like it used to, i am going to keep it up and try to motivate my as into doing some exercise. just feel so BLAH!!

Good luck getting back on the wagon. We've all been there anyway :)

Meh 1 L down today, belly rumbling :)

i week till CDC gets back, hurry up woman!! I cant do this alone

Still pissed off i WASTED 2 WEEKS!! by eating ****. Wonder what damage control 1 week can do???

Goals cracked
Out of 40's BMI (Done wk1:))
Size 20/22 by my birthday(wk6:))
2 Stone lost (Done wk5:))
BMI under 35 (Done Wk1 CD:))
3 stone lost (Done wk 2 CD:))
Size 20 bottoms (Done wk2 CD:))
4 stone lost (cracked :)
Size 18 bottoms (half cracked some fit)

Goals to go
5 stone lost
6 stone lost
size 16 bottoms
BMI under 30
8 stone lost
BMI 25
Size 14 bottoms

So Ive been having a crappy few weeks/months !! lol

think think think Im back on track, with the diet. So for a bit of motivation ive come to renew my mini goals :)
2 cracked

Now over 4 stone 1lb lost , people notice it big style and i get lost of compliments :)

And also now fit into most 18st top and bottoms :)

Roll on Thursday WI

Back