Rainbow~666 Double Diary

Been really shish with my water today

i think its to do with sitting in edinburgh traffic for hour and a half and taking my sparlking water instead of my still to work :mad:

so far

200 ml water
300 ml in shake
1 pint sparkling

CD WI No 1

Well 4 lbs off and its TOTM and i eat a small meal everynight, so im chuffed to farkin bits!!!

whoop whoop:cool:

1 cup coffee
300ml shake

Good stuff :D

Im getting a bit grr with TOTM it just wont feck off.

Weekend was bit blah, i di go to see the Chinese circus on Friday which was excellent! love the lion dance so much(looked more like Dragons to me)

Then rest of weekend was shish!! was ment to have a friend visit yesterday but he cancelled off due to downhilling injurys what a lightweight.

Enjoyed and i mean really really enjoyed my banana tetra frozen on Saturday night, proper yummy. will be buying more tetras than just two a week

I also believe i have unoffically lost 3 stone but will have to wait until thursday WI to be sure.

Got into a size 20 jeans yesterday how sweet is that!!

Can I just say Wahoooo!!!!! :D

10lbs lost since I last popped into your diary, thats amazing 666 and fitting into size 20 jeans too, that must be so uplifting for you. This diet is really starting off well for you.

Keep going. You are doing amazing.
Gemma
xx

FFS I HATE DATING . I GOT CANCELLED

due to babysitter arrangements :-(

Thanks for the uplifting posts girlies, cheered me to no end , i feel much better now

Hi hun, am loving your diary, really glad the transition from lipotrim to CD is working so well for you. I'm loving lipotrim but am keeping CD up my sleeve for if I get too fed up, so great to know it works well to change over.

Woohoo on size 20 jeans, your really on a roll now, just think another monthish and it will be size 18 jeans, how cool will that be!

FG,
Im sure I wrote this before, somewhere, but listen to me, I have years on you, and spent a long time finding myself, and then I found love. When I tell people the next bit I am trying to make them feel better but I always hear a groan, but I was on my own for 5 years, before I met my DP, and we have been together now for 4 years! He does my head in, but I do truly believe that he is the one for me. So basically what I am trying to say is your time will come, it really will, and you wont be expecting it.
Stay positive, it will happen.
xxx

Ive just checked the callender. As of tomorrow i will have 17 weeks left till I want to come off ss+ for Christmas dinner, finishing the week before and taking it easy on the food stakes, enjoying xmas dinner and then back on the wagon boxing day.

Now looking at the numbers, if from now on i lose 3.7lbs a week for the next 17 weeks i will have a BMI of 24.9, and not be overweight!!

How much of an amazing xmas present would that be!!!

I think it sounds like a good challange to work for!!

anyone else done this sort of working out thing??
Are you working towards xmas or just keeping it day to day?

I want to be where I want to be by Christmas. Just seems like the right day to work for, I bet we are not the only ones.

Back