Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

I'll be reading your diary, I love reading other peoples diaries, makes me realise I'm not mad cause we're all going through the same things x

Thanks hun, i read other peoples, yours included...... i read them for various reasons (one being that Im nosy! as Vicky would vouch for!!) I know what you mean, it is good to know we're all in it together isn't it xxx

yeah, how did your first green day go

It wasn't for me! not planning on one again soon, kinda think whats the point cos red days are obviously working for me, and I don't miss endless potatoes or pasta etc.... so why fix whats not broken kinda thing! xxx

Am decorating the kitchen today with two of my mates.... my boyfriend says we dont know what we've let ourselves in for - but how much damage can we do with a bit of emulsion! Am going to buy the paint shortly will let you know what colour I get... light cream, cream or dark cream! hehe x

I cant believe where Ive just been........ swimming! aaarrrggghhh! Haven't been swimming in this country since I was about 10! My friends just started going (shes also recently joined slimming world) I decided to buy a swimming costume - but wasnt sure I had the intention of wearing it.....but I took the plunge (no pun intended!) and I surprisingly enjoyed it - and will be going again very soon. xxx

It was the costume wearing thing that put me off (and the going red due to exercise.... and the getting wet and then having to dry my hair) but all of those things aside, I felt good Id done something, and I can feel that I exerted myself - yay me xxx Go for it Jamhulio xxx

I cant wait to feel ok about going swimming. Good for you rainbow!

Its amazing what a difference a few weeks makes Vic ( I was 18 stone 1/2 pound when I started this diet) and would never have dreamed of going swimming then, or even a couple of weeks ago - not Im almost in the 14 stones Im well away xxx Go for it mate x

omg rainbow your doing so well. Like so well! I was 18 stone 1/2 too when I started.

omg rainbow your doing so well. Like so well! I was 18 stone 1/2 too when I started.

So are you chuck - just looked to see where I was after the same amount of time as you, and Id lost 16 pounds and you've lost 16.5 - weird or what! So in a few more weeks you'll be where I am now xxx

rainbow, you just talked me into going swimming, rang my sister and we're gonna try and go a few times a week, need to buy a costume though, haven't owned one in years

Great - glad to have been of assistance. Let me know how it goes xxx

oh and I bought my cossy from ebay (brand new) and it has a built in tummy control!! x

Rainbow you are ace xxx Keep up the good work hun.

Ta Nanny - I try my bestest! xxx

Well yippydoodahday Ive just bought a dress! Anyone interested in seeing it look in my profile pics xxx

I dont have access - sure you look fantastic in it

thanks tenbars - maybe you need to have posted 50 times or something before you can access, look in a few more posts he he! It would have looked better if I hadnt had to take it myself!! xxx

Back