Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

wow, fab dress, you look great xx

Aw thanks - i'll let you guys know once I get a proper one of me in it (i.e one Ive not taken myself!) xxx

Right - well today is WI day and I dont feel too optomistic about it..... but Ive felt like that in previous weeks and have done weel, so we'll just see! Ive put loadsa stuff on e-bay today, stuff in sizes 20-24 that is now too big yay! heres the link if anyones interested.

Items for Sale by 02203881

Ive been buying bits and bobs off e-bay cos I dont wanna spend a fortune on clothes cos I know I wont be in them long! xxx

Always a good idea to get rid of the clothes that are too big.. I have thrown away 2 pairs of pyjamas that encourage me to slob out!!:)

Always a good idea to get rid of the clothes that are too big.. I have thrown away 2 pairs of pyjamas that encourage me to slob out!!:)

Exactly - I NEVER want to see clothes over a 20 in my wardrobe again, so get em out is what I say! xxx

Just back from WI and lost a pound which was more than I deserved, but Im pleased all the same! Next week I'll do better xxx

well done rainbow.....wow av just seen the dress on ya profile pics u look fantastic in it you've done soooooooo well a true inspiration to stick to this plan thanx :) x

well done rainbow.....wow av just seen the dress on ya profile pics u look fantastic in it you've done soooooooo well a true inspiration to stick to this plan thanx :) x

Aw thanks hun - thats really lovely of you to say. Im pleased with the progress Ive made in the last 4 months xxx

Thanks Emski and Taz. Yeah will do Taz - next week will be massive! I'll be in the 14 stones by next week yay! xxx

Just looking at your statistics - 41.5 lbs in 17 weeks - that is impressive - well done.
will keep posting so i can check out your photo and let you know x

Just looking at your statistics - 41.5 lbs in 17 weeks - that is impressive - well done.
will keep posting so i can check out your photo and let you know x

Thank - honestly though if I can do it anyone can. I dont even really have willpower - hence why I ended up being 18 stone!! xxx

The dress is fantastic - I bet you will feel a million dollars in it

thanks peeps x

Well have been to Mother Shiptons Cave today - it was really lovely, my BF had taken th day off work so we could have a day out. I took a packed lunch with us cos didnt really know what I could buy while we were there, so we sat (with Bertie (the dog)) on a picnic bench and had our picnic - so have stuck to the diet on that score. Really need to do some work tonight - have 30 reports to do that arent going to write therselves!! xxx

hi rainbow i love mother shiptons cave we usualy have a trip there in the summer with the kids......making a packed lunch is the eay to go on trips out :) x so well done u for sticking to the plan x

Back