Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Thanks missym&mrm'sm - that took some working out! Was quite proud of myself for sticking to it - and I aim to be good ALL week! Am upping the exercise and watching the syns carefully - so here's to a great week loss wise....... cos Im sick of being bloody fat! I figure that I can cut back and ration myself for a few more months no matter how difficult I find it - cos ultimately I'll be happier in myself! Im fed up of being fed up of being fat!! xxx

i second those thoughts i know we are bearly into summer but i keep thinking about winter and xmas time when i will repeat will be able to buy a fab winter wardrobe and invest in a "little black dress" to see me over the festive season xx

YAY -thats the spirit girlies, we will do it xxx

Am 24 and in on a friday night - what is my life coming to! Im watching Britain's got Bloody Talent (first one Ive seen and I know why Ive never watched it before now) BF's in the attic bedroom playing on his new Xbox 360 game..... so its me and the dog! Normally (pre SW!) Id eat and eat and eat til I could pop but not now I'm a committed SWer! Just thought Id sahre that with you dear diary xxx

Nothing wrong with staying in on a Friday night. I got home at half 8 in need of an early night! Ha ha

Am 24 and in on a friday night - what is my life coming to! Im watching Britain's got Bloody Talent (first one Ive seen and I know why Ive never watched it before now) BF's in the attic bedroom playing on his new Xbox 360 game..... so its me and the dog! Normally (pre SW!) Id eat and eat and eat til I could pop but not now I'm a committed SWer! Just thought Id sahre that with you dear diary xxx
i totally sympathise, am sitting on a friday night with my cat watching britains got talent, whats the world coming to, and I would so enjoy it much more if i was munching on crisps and chocolate, I probably wouldn't be bothered half as much x

Hi
Well as you say it is Friday night and I will be staying up waiting for my 15 year old son to come in at wait for it.........11pm - I know where he is but what a role reversal!!!!
Also at weekends I often go to bed before him...........
Irene

Well I can top it all.. I watched BGT upstairs whilst doing a pile of ironing!! I am a party animal :party0027:

Hope your ok Hunny and the diet is going well. Ive totally lost track but i think im getting into the zone, you know when you feel that yucky feeling when you think sh*t i need to sort myself out....well im at that point now.

Ruthy xxx

I went kickboxing til 8.15 and I felt about 80 when I finished. I didn't even make it out for 1 drink!

Aw thanks girlies - can always rely on you guys and it helps to know that Im not the only one, so on the bright side at least I wasnt ironing hehe! (I pay someone to do my ironing weekly as I hate it soooo much! - lazy or what) Yeah it would have been so much more pleasurable with snacks jamhuilio - naughty snacks of course! Hope he wasnt late home Irene and kept you from your beauty sleep! Glad you're back in the zone Ruthy - you go gal! and Taz - woman you deserve an early night and a break after all the training you do! xxx

Hi everyone
Ruthy - Are you getting back on track soon -hope so. Let us know how we can help.:)
Rainbow - if I lived close by I would do your ironing (reasonable rates:p) - as long as I can watch something on TV I don't mind!!!!! Like you emskie I often iron upstairs.
Teenagers - they moan when they want to stay out later than you think they should you give in and then they come home early!!!!!:eek: Both are good lads but bring back the terrible two's anytime!!!!! Revision day today for eldest son - teenage hormones think I may emigrate.
Speak later.
Irene

Well I went to bed early but do you think I could sleep? I had a really tossy turney night. I should have gone to the pub!

Hehe - yeah Id let you watch tv while you did it Irene! I had a very tossy turney night too, had period pains most of the night - great, just what I needed! Im going to do some school work today - have had a whole week off and not used it to its full advantage........... have decorated my kitchen though! xxx

Hehehe, another Xbox widow, it's nice to know it's not just me. Let me guess - Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty 4??

Hope you're ok mrs, and good work on the picnic xxx

Yup Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty 4, Forza and he got a new one yesterday - The Grid! Does anyone elses XBX 360ers play online? xxx

Last edited:
Back