Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Well done Rainbow, your cooking with gas now. xxx

thanks all, it means a lot to know you lot are behind me xxxx

That's a brilliant weightloss. I lost the same this week too. Are you doing red or green days or a mixture?

well done you, we are losers together hehe. Im a 100% red dayer, think ive only done two green days ever, you? xxx

I am a 100% red girl too! I can't handle all the carbs and I have been disagnosed as Insulin resitatant so I don't lose very much on green days. I love my meat, although I do find you need to do a lot more cooking on red than green.

I love my meat, although I do find you need to do a lot more cooking on red than green.

yer, and it defo costs more doin red days! x

I find it cheaper. When I did green last time, I was buying loads and loads of things like mug shots and pasta and sauces and then eating them all so found I spent more. Now I only buy enough meat to last me the week, and because meats more filling, I find that I spend less.

I wonder what others find... which is cheaper green or red? x

thats what i thought Taz, but SA sais she finds red cheaper....... x

thanks all, i lost 2 1/2 lb this week which is ok i guess xxxx

:wow: thats amazing hun... Maybe i should tried sw again!!!:cool:

:wow: thats amazing hun... Maybe i should tried sw again!!!:cool:

thanks hun, well SW defo works for me 10 1/2 lb in two weeks isnt bad ey! what diet are you doing at the mo, cant keep up with you hehe! x

thanks nikci xxx

I do mainly greens and find them only slightly cheaper, coz if you do by mug shots and pasta n sauce then they can add up to quite a bit over the weeks.

Im having a green day today AND had one yesterday, its only my fourth one ever! and ive never done 2 in a row aaaaaahhhh x

I find green days a lot cheaper
meat is expensive isnt it.
I like buying the chicken breasts when they're on offer in Sainsburys. I just keep the freezer stocked.
What did you have today then?x

Green are cheaper but atm Im liking red!! Thankfully Paul gets paid tomm - off to sainsburys to stock up on meat for the mth :)
x

Back