Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

howdy people! green days dont do it for me, i put on a pound, so not having a green week again, its not for me clearly! but apart form that Im good, back to red! hows everyone else? Hows SF Taz? xxxx

At least you know that your a red girl! I have started the new plan today cos I was getting bored and was worried that I would come off the wagon. I am thinking I will either STS or have a small gain due to the change, but if I lose then it will be a bonus. Good luck for this week x

Good luck to you too SA, how are you finding it? xxx

I am finding it bliss tbh! I made some chicken and bacon pasta which was lush and I had 2 bbq chicken breasts with a massive jacket spud for dinner.

Oh mixing and not worrying about size! Oh those were the days! x

Hey Hun
Dont worry about your 1lb on that will be off next week,i have heard so many people like red days much more,so i think i will stick to the red days which i like best.
Have a nice weekend hun x

yer red days for me! you have a good weekend too x

Im having a green day today :/ Dunno if wise or not tbh?
x

I've totally missed something here!! :confused:

Why are you pi**ed off with minimins??

hey people, thanks for all the pms, ive been able to read them through my e-mail even though ive not been on. it means a lot to know sooooooo many people were missing me and in agreement, but as is said in lots of other threads, lets put it all behind us and get this weight shifted, and let the ramblings continue hehe xxxxx

im confused hun whats going on???what evers happened we re all here to help and support each other and thats what im going to do..hope your ok and happy your back xxx

nothing happened per say, some people said some things and other people said things back. to try and keep out of way repercussions i decided to take a couple of days break from here. but im back now. thanks hun x

ta son x

Back