Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Ive had jacket spud for both lunch and tea both days hehe, but i love em. will be back to red tomorrow as have a freezer full of meat hehe x

What kinda things you have on red.. I have chicken bacon wrap thing, bolognaise, steak (was lush this btw!!) need inspiration thats easy - I dont like cookng - it bores me! x

I dont cook loads, so Im not the best for ideas, and everything you've listed are my main meals hehe. I have scrambled egg a lot, mince with pasata a real lot hehe x

Speaking as a novice red dayer.... I love stirfryed veg with as much meat as I can pack in to it. I just buy a fresh ready prepared one from supermarket, chuck it in wok and have with steak / chicken anything.

Mmm, chilli rocks on a red day too xxx

I dont cook loads, so Im not the best for ideas, and everything you've listed are my main meals hehe. I have scrambled egg a lot, mince with pasata a real lot hehe x

is mince with passata nice? do you have veg with it or just on its own?
I like hearing different food ideas.
I love the syn free bbq meatballs they're delicious!xxx

oh i have stir fryed chicken a lot actually, i forgot bout that, I also like tun steaks and steamed salmon yum yum. I just have mince and pasata, sometimes with grated cheese - tis lovely xxx

Oh loving the salmon... I like that too just forget to buy it as IM THE only one that eats it! x

I haven't always used extra lean (just lean) cos I didnt realize ther was a difference! but i do now, im currently using tesco light choices in a white bag xxx

Morning hun,
I love reading your diary,there is always lots to catch up on,i love all your new pics you look so lovely in them.
Have a great day x

Morning hun,
I love reading your diary,there is always lots to catch up on,i love all your new pics you look so lovely in them.
Have a great day x

morning morning, no inspiration for tonight Im afraid, its another jacket spud for me, but im really into em at the min hehe! Thanks, hope to add some slimmer pics soon lol!

x

Well done on your weight loss. Thats great. I think I've put that much on in the last couple of days!!!!!

thanks matey, im sure you wont have done xxx

Rainbow.... where have you gone hun? Have you got buried under a sack of potatoes now you're a green day gal? x

Back