Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Had great fun :) I like you have put on about 3/4lb! will find out for def in the morning - tut!!
Kids are wicked at xmas... they can change the mood! I cant imagine having no kids now :) Altho I still expect to be treated like Im the most imp person! lol

Glad you had a goodun chick - what ya get?x

xxxxx

I got a nokia 6500 alluminium slide off vince, as well as £50 boots voucher cos i mentioned that i wanted some new mascara (duno how much he things it is bless him) £200 off him so i can buy myself something, might go tomoro. he did very well im imprssed with him, ive taught him well! off my m&d i got a top (i chose it) and they paid for me to get my hair cut and coloured and my nails infilled (mainly cos i didnt actually want anything) oh and a nice new non-stick pan set, then all the norm kinda stuff, pjs, smellies, make up, shampoo etc etc, you? xxx

I got my Links of London Bracelet :D
Radley Purse
Bra and knickers
Knee High Boots
Paul Smith Perfume
Coolwater Perfume
2 tops (pmsl size 14 and they fit :D)
Smellies from Lush and a spa set thing
Bluewater Vouchers
Next Vouchers
My SIL got me the make up brush I wanted and summat else to go with it - nearly fell on the floor :)
Hat, Scarf and Gloves
Set of Kitchen Scales (Im a geek - they match my pots and pans - red lol)
Oh and a head massager thing

We done well gal :)

Rainbow, let me know how you get on with the Nokia 6500 slide. Mr Taz had 3 of them within a few months before finally giving up and getting a Samsung!

Sounds like you all got some really nice stuff

Vic - hello lovely, how are you? Vince sounds like the perfect bf, hehe, love the £50 for mascara, hehehe x

yer we did do wel dint we, i got perfume too, forgot bout that! Im ready to take my tree down now hehe! yeah had a lovely time thanks. Been shopping today, bought a gorgeous new handbag (actually 2 handbags, will see if i can find pics of them) new camera (vince got me as a belated christmas present cos he wasnt too sure which one id want, also think he thought we'd get it in the sales, which we did) a new top, some slippers and a few other bits from next. yer have read very mixed reviews bout 6550, apparently they can freeze, Im loving it so far, tis really user friendly (well im finding it is) xxxxx

Im still off plan! and not even really damage limitation hehe - naughty me, no class till a week today, but am going to try and ease myself in before then so it doesnt come as a HUGE shock to my system! x

Hehe - it's so hard to get back on plan isn't it, I keep reaching for the biscuit tin and sweet tin. I need to off load them onto someone else!!

I'm going to walk into town this afternoon with my Mum, I don't really want to but I could do with the exercise and Mum wants a "girly afternoon", I really hate sales shopping though so may not stay long.

What are you up to today hun? x

Hey - its cos Im addicted to facebook scrabble, so not be on here as much! Back to class tonight - hoping for at least a 4 lb loss this coming week xxx hows everyone else doing? xxx

tut at facebook lol
how ya get on then?
x

New night, new start! will let you know on tue how Im doing, but Iv done today and yesterday 100% on plan so far, I know its not long, but its a start! XXX

Good luck for Tues. Sure you will be fine!

Thanks hun, fingers crossed. how you getting on? x

Fab stuff hun

Good Luck - you will be fine!?x

yer Im defo in the zone, just booked a £2500 holiday for august (Im being a bridesmaid while we're there) so i need to lose it as well as want to lose it xxx

Back