Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Looby's right, we went out to dinner last night and they were all laughing at me cus I aparently looked 'out of it'! One minute I'm fine then my eyes get all heavy and I appear really drunk, eyes not focussing, slurring and getting confused. Then I'll be ok again! I guess that would be kinda funny to watch!

lol hehe - how ya doing now taz? xxx

Hope you've got some painkillers Taz, talking of pain killers we've just got back from the vets with bertie, hes had some x-rays today, got some painkillers, anti inflammatory tablets and had some blood tests ...... seven hundred pounds it cost us, thank god we've got him insured!!! and they're still not certain whats wrong! X

Sorry to hear your dogs not too well hun, it is a good thing you have insurance vets prices are crazy, i think there should be a pet nhs or something lol.

There is a pet NHS kinda thing, but its only for people who are on benefits or maybe low income, (I think, someone correct me if Im wrong) But yer as you say he's worth it, would be good to know whats wrong with him and why he's in so much pain though. AND it would be lovely to be able to exercise him properly as he's climbing the walls only being allowed 5 mins lead exercise! x

it was fabulousa! I was soooooooooooo drunk that i didnt eat the meal!!! but hey ho! had such a laugh, am recvoering still!! Berts fine ta, Im going shopping now will update properly later xxx

have just done my food shopping yay - feel quite sorted now actually. got friends round tommorow night, then we're heading out, my parents house on christmas day, dads sisters house boxing day, our house for buffett and drinks on saturday - then back to normal!!! xxx

have just done my food shopping yay - feel quite sorted now actually. got friends round tommorow night, then we're heading out, my parents house on christmas day, dads sisters house boxing day, our house for buffett and drinks on saturday - then back to normal!!! xxx

Sounds like you are going to have a great time.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas xx

Hope you have a great christmas hun xx

Happy Christmas hun xx
:dancing_snowman::Christmas02r::47:

thanks girls, and nope ive not been naughty!! xxxx

Hope you had a good festive time
xxx

indeedy claire, how was yours? did the girls enjoy it? had a look at your facebook photos, they look like they did hehe xxx

Back