Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

yer wow hehe. thanks kelly im hoping so too! x

hey, just reporting in, had my nails done today and clean, clean, cleaned!!! and Im still 100% on plan. will record my food on here again

brekie 2 x alpen lights (HEB)
lunch - chicken (f) with BBQ sauce (2 syns)
snack - 2 x alpen lights (HEB)
tea - will be having cheesey (HEA) mince (f)
x

thanks matey, how you doing? (in the voice of joey from friends lol) x

like i said its bloomin scrabble thats keeping me from here so much - hehe that and being back to work lol x

Pet Society takes up a lot of my time, I'm in a bit of a battle with one of my friends so i have to stay on the ball!

Pet society and Scrabble - TUT! X

lol - i tried pet society, but scrabble pulled me away! haha x

lol, i should go check on him! the real berties been at the vets today! things are looking better for him an we can ease him back into walks now yay x

i've bathed him (pretend bert) its real berts 1st birthday 2moro x

he says thanks x

hey, just reporting in, had my nails done today and clean, clean, cleaned!!! and Im still 100% on plan. will record my food on here again

brekie 2 x alpen lights (HEB)
lunch - chicken (f) with BBQ sauce (2 syns)
snack - 2 x alpen lights (HEB)
tea - will be having cheesey (HEA) mince (f)
x

hi rainbow, cheesey mince? how do you do that is it nice?
xxx

Me and OH (who eats SW food even though he's 11 stone and doesnt need to lose weight) love it, its JUST mince and cheese, basically cook the mince, add grated cheese to the pan and stir it in! simple but a bit different to normal mince. i also add cheese to scrambled egg! and have cheesey scrambled egg xxx

aww sounds nice and easy to do too i will give it ago...
i had scrambled egg today i love it with cheese too...it's really filling...
thanks hun
xxx

no prob, i also sometimes add chopped bacon to my cheesy mince or cheesy scrambled egg x

Back