Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

No you're not rambling at all -and thers an awful lot of truth in what you are saying and I can relate very closely to it. I dont know that I worry about what I'll be like when Im thinner - I think in a way I'll be a 'better' person, in that I wont be insecure (Im already very confident and dont shy away) but I do sometimes wonder what I'll be like, I hope I dont change much, but I guess some changes are inevitable! Yup I do want smaller numbers and when asked like that, no I dont want cake.................. its just that I dont have those resolve all of the time! xxx

I think one thing I am going to do is try and keep my days syns and use them on treats in an evening rather than use them in food, cos thats when I NEED them mostly xxx

Thanks Emski - I did try and give you rep but apparently Ive given you too much recently and need to spread it around xxx

Well todays gone well so far - not hand any syns yet! Will treat myself to something tasty tonight I think. Im setting myself a mini target - to lose a stone before I go on holiday at the end of August, ModKarens mini goal is the same as is zenabobs xxx

Well todays gone well so far - not hand any syns yet! Will treat myself to something tasty tonight I think. Im setting myself a mini target - to lose a stone before I go on holiday at the end of August, ModKarens mini goal is the same as is zenabobs xxx

Got to have mini goals to make it more achievable;).....the whole 25lbs seems so much like it will take years, rather than months....:eek:

well we can spur each other on to lose the stone! xxx

Well Ive had quite a good day diet wisee - although not really eaten much, I had a penguin wafer thing in the staffroom at break time, a prawn and lettuce sandwich (with a bit of dressing) at lunch time and erm, well thats it so far! Hmmmm dunno what Im having for tea, something with chicken, prob stir fry as have some left from Saturday xxxxxxxxx

Don't know how you can do red days hun, I'm on one today.... cooked chicken skewers, lettuce and jacket potato. Went straight for the jacket potato, then the lettuce then the chicken.

I just don't enjoy meat much, but know I get better losses on red days.

Menu looks yum anyway hun, get and have some tea though or you'll be starving!! x

Yeah think I'll do some tea shortly cos other wise I may start picking! Am a bit stuck cos my steamers not in use - I burnt it black the other day so need to purchase a new one!

Oh yes red days all the way for me-I couldnt do green, funny isn't it xxx

Red day for me too..

3 x Kippers, scrambled egg fresh tomato and toast (HE B)for breakfast.

Roast chicken (skin off) tiny spoon of mash which wasnt worth even looking at (about 2 syns if that)cabbage broccoli and corn on cob

No lunch as out and about tsk tsk

3 chocolate snackajacks 7.5 syns

Having 2 x Alpen light bars (HE B )with a cuppa when DA gets in as he always has tea and biscuits.

So 9.5 syns today

had to double think what DA meant - then it clicked it was you writing it Emski!! - lol! I think Im going to have chicken and scrambled egg actually - good idea! xxxxxx

How about chicken stir fry.. made with a chilli sauce? lots of veg with it.. carrot and broccolli, spring onion mushrooms..

Haha poor old DA he is at drill (retained fireman) and my boy is at band (sea cadets) Just me and the dog.. lovely!!

Uh - I just dunno, I am currently defrosting the chicken so have some thinking time!
It might as well just be me and the dog too, my BF is up in his playroom, sorry office! We've got a loft conversion and he has his XBOX 360, and all boys stuff up there, well hes got a mate round so they're up there playing, sorry catchin up! Whats your dog called? Ours is called Bertie, hes a 6 month old choc labrador xxx

My brother has a bearded dragon called Archie! Yup - add me, I'll pm you my email address xxxx

Cool - will look now, Berties got an album! think Cyril (Guinea Pig) has too! xxx

Hes lovely - much bigger than Bert - we've got it all to come! xxx

OOOOOOHHHHH YESSSS.. good luck lol.. Dont you just love other peoples pics.. just mooched through yours.. you always look sooooooo happy ..and pretty .. I hate you!!! :p lol

OOOOOOHHHHH YESSSS.. good luck lol.. Dont you just love other peoples pics.. just mooched through yours.. you always look sooooooo happy ..and pretty .. I hate you!!! :p lol

Aw thanks -its funny Ive never hated my face - just my body, and people do say how pretty I am! One of the cleaners told our new caretaker that 'thers a really pretty teacher, stunningly pretty infact, but shes a big girl' - like that detracted away from my prettiness! (well I guess it does really)

Anyway says you you minx - that one of you in the basque is amazing, I love it! Your grad ones are nice pics too - you and the others look really proud of yourselves xxx

well Im working from home this morning (and poss this afternoon, it depends on the weather, if its nice then I have to go bck to school for sportts day, if its raining then I can stay at home and have my PPA- god I love those three letters!!) So will have to stop myself from picking! xx

One of the cleaners told our new caretaker that 'thers a really pretty teacher, stunningly pretty infact, but shes a big girl'

Haha, reminds of something my Doctor said to me, she said something like...

"you're very pretty you know, you get these people who are fat and ugly........at least you're not ugly"

I couldn't stop laughing all day after that. Hehe

Back