Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

No - dont mind at all, visitors are always welcome! I was doing well up until about a month ago when I havent lost hardly any! If you read back a couple of pages you'll see Im considering doing a VLCD! x

How much more do you want to loose then hun? I have been thinking of doing cd as a meal replacment with food within my ww program x

you dont meed to! I wanna lose prob bout another 3.5 ish stone x

Good morning Mrs Taz - how pleasant of you this morning (not that you're not normally pleasant!) Im going to the hair dressers in a min - but will be back on here later Im sure! xxx

I have to work this afternoon so I won't be around all day. Been to WI this morning and I have lost the 3lb as promised!

Hi

I am back again with new resolve and really need to crack it this time!! I have reached a very low ebb and have to make significant changes, one being weight loss so SW here I come - wish me luck :cry:

I did LL last year and to be honest, over the 3 months I did it comparing the losses to those of when I did SW previously there wasn't much difference but I suffered a whole lot more and then when I had reached my target the whole lot slowly went back on and a bit more - but I think that was mainly due to not dealing with my self confidence and self like issues and so went on to self destruct. Rainbow - This is only my experience and it may be different for you, so don't let me put you off - but of all the different diets I have tried I always come back to SW.

Thanks Sharrie - I am interested to read other peoples stories, that what I am eventually going to base my own decision on. I really value the opinions of fellow minis! Who knows I could go over to a VLCD and be like you and always come back to SW. Watch this space!

I know- bless ther little cotton socks, the little losers ey!

Thanks Gem, I'll have them in time for my hols. Yup am good ta. Have you booked Mexico? xxx

No hun nothing booked yet,as oh off work at the mo,done his back in,gotta wait for him to return to work to see what date he can be off.:rolleyes:

aw bless him - backs are funny things arent they, tell him to take it easy! x

Oh yes they are funny things even men are!
So when is your holiday hun? Im thinking of giving cd ago again and struggling so much x

Im quite positive today - lost 2lb last week and only hlf heartedly did SW, Im now in the 14 stones which is promising. We go away on Wed so Im hoping to kinda stick to the diet before we go, not give a s**t while Im away and then try and get back into something when I get back. What are you struggling with? losing more or maintaining? What you upto today Gem? Im getting my nails done shortly - having acrylics put back on, Im a yoyo with those things, I get bored, have them taken off, grow my own, pick my own nails, have acrylics put back on etc etc!! xxx

Morning Rainbow, have I beat you again today?! Ha ha

Dam you Mrs Taz - only just! morning you! hows you this fine Friday morning? x

I'm good thanks Rainbow. Feeling a little crappy though as I started to get a sore throat a couple of days ago and now it looks like I might be coming down with something and I feel quite yukky. I am so tired too, I woke up at half 6 again this morning and I don't have to go to work til 2 then I wont finish til midnight. i can't phone in sick though cus it's well known that I hate late shifts!

Back