Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Glad you're ok, I got the email too so have ordered a selection, I went for the old bars and the choc, vanilla and mint choc shakes as I bought a box of 50 meals last week and they're still unopened, must have enough to do 2 or 3 months now.

I like the thought of staying off the scales, you should see great numbers at the end of the month.

Bee that's a good idea. If you want I will do it with you. After my STS last week if I don't get a good loss this time I will be so disappointed. No pressure, think about it & if at the weekend you still want to stay off them let me know & I will ask someone to hide my scales away out of sight till the 1st March x

Hey Susie, I'd like that very much, thanks. We'll be don't-weigh-in buddies :D I think it'll help my head a lot.

Don't-weigh-in-buddies, I like it LOL. Ok I'll get those scales put away as soon as someone gets home. Quite looking forward to this x

I would love to give the not weighing thing a go. Its okay for me, when I don't have any social events, but when I do, I need to check :)
I could probably go until Valentines, then would have to weigh, and that's not very long eh?
WI is tomorrow for me anyway :)
I think if its going to keep your head straight Bee, then do it :D
It will be marvellous to hear how you have gotten on, in 25 days time :D

Like ur thinking Bee! I'm going to stop weighing when I get into the elevens because I know I will get disheartened when things slow down and then ill be prone to making bad choices! Good luck chick ;-) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Thanks, I'm feeling good about this, it's the right thing I think. I have had a few bumbly days and it annoys me, it feels like I'm treading water, not strictly doing anything destructive, but being very much on the border of going off the rails. I'm due as well, have had a bad tummy with intermittent hideous cravings. So I've been battling that but am determined to make a really good go of this non weighing time.
Aw, the tree in front of my office window is full of starlings and they are all chattering away, so cute!

The numbers on the scales can be enough to drive you mad, I got like that last year and lost a couple of stones when I just stopped weighing and beating myself up over numbers - it's the inches you lose that matters most and what other people notice, they don't see the numbers on the scales.

Stay positive and you'll do great xx

Thanks Darcy, you too :)

Not hard for me at the moment not to eat. For the last couple of days I have had the weirdest stomach pain. Not nausea so much although it sometimes hits me in a tidal wave. But an actual pain under my ribs. As of today now I'm going to try and be so squeaky clean 100% so that it doesn't aggravate the stomach more coz the protein I've been eating here and there might be a bit hard to digest. I have been bloated before and constipated (who hasn't) but I have never had this :confused:
Will have to watch it and if it doesn't get better, might have to see the doc.

Sounds like going to the toilet may help :)
I hope it happens soon for you Bee :)

Hi Bee so happy you're still doing great! Great to read lots of you are staying off the scales too, Iv decided no weighing until Feb 28th :D

Hope your tummy eases for you, maybe a loo visit will help x

Hope you're feeling better today Bee.

Have the tummy pains settled Bee? x

Bee you have started a trend. There's four of us not weighing till the end of the month now x :gen126:

Yes it's an odd one, it settles after I eat strangely enough. And when I'm hungry, it really chews away at my stomach, very painful. Right now, it's not too bad though so I can't complain.

You won't believe this but my totm cravings have sneaked up from behind and then hit me over the head with a packet of biscuits. Feeling rather foolish but I'm off to the mirror now to tell myself that the slip up was understandable but I need to draw a line under this and stick this out. I do want to see result surely?? So keep that mouth shut. There.

Really glad for so many don't-weigh-in buddies, it's going to help no end I'm sure, we've got each other for support. And the occasional kick up that rather oversized backside :D

My foot is heading your way Bee so watch out lol. Have you put the rest of those biscuits out of sight ? x

Back