Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Bee I was crying today too. Everyone is right, Don't let the upsets spoil your diet, Its just not worth it. Stick to what you have planned.
We all know food is just a short term fix. Vent your frustrations out on the bike. If you are too tired after all the stress have a relaxing bath. I'm sitting here & determined today is not going to impact on my evening.
Watching Death In Paradise. I do like that programme for some reason. x

Thanks for all your lovely comments. Feeling so aimless at the moment with my diet, stress does that to you, it's like being spun really fast and then it stops and everything is just blurry and wavey. Will try one day at a time. I know that food will just make it worse, not only will it make me feel horribly guilty but also physically it just makes you feel even more wrecked if you binge on something.

@ Susie - I really like Death in Paradise too. It's such a harmless programme to watch I find, nothing overly sinister or gruesome and such a beautiful place. Love the accent and I do love Dwayne :D:D

Sorry you're having a hard time Bee. Don't turn to food, it solves nothing and just makes you feel worse - and I should know :eek:

Bee, if doing WS keeps you on track then do it.
There is no point stressing yourself out more because you cannot keep to TS.
You may not be able to control the stress that you are experiencing at work, but you can control the stress in your diet life. Even if its having 2 or 3 WS days a week !
Plan it :) you will feel better about it all :)

Shrimp is right too, as exercise will help get rid of some of the stress :)

That exercise bike came yesterday, was very excited, assembled it all and it's rubbish!! It either goes so lightly that you feel you're on a bike where the chain has come off. Or it's so hard that you can actually hear it chafing inside the machine. So bad. Got to return it. Gutted.
I can't really think about TS right now, it seems so tough. Which sounds pathetic, I've done it successfully before, for weeks on end. But my main fear are the scales. So I have decided to ban them for now. It's not going to make me feel any better to find that I'm still the same, I feel alright in myself, I know I have lost inches so I'm going to get my head sorted out and back on a balance and then I'll be ready to weigh in again.

There is absolutely no point in weighing if your head is playing tricks with you.
But you also know that if you keep plodding on with it, those trick tactics will be dispersed ;)

Thats rubbish news about the bike :(

I know, I was so gutted about the bike. I did see a second hand one on the friday ad but it's a 40 mile drive. At least I'd be able to try it out and it's all assembled. So I might actually go for that. Today's going to be another insane day, won't be home till late but have it all mapped out to do a normal TS day with the option of having a nice coffee or two if I really want them.
A little bit of strategy goes a long way on a diet like this I think.

It certainly does :)

That's a blow about the bike. What make is it Bee. Mine is a Magne trainer, extended edition. Getting one you can try out 1st is probably best seeing as you were let down with the one you received.
Your right to put the scales away till you feel ready. No rush either stick to your routine & when you feel more positive move to the next stage. This week seems to have been a hard one to a few of us.x

The bike make was called confidence I think, and it had some good reviews, but of course this one might well have been faulty. I'm not doing too badly today, had a bit of an upside down day, but drinking lots of water, porridge at about 11am, then into work, here till about 6, just having my second shake and not actually feeling hungry. At all. I'm just having it because I won't be able to for another few hours after this and I thought it best to have more in the system than just the porridge from seven hours ago.
Anyways, I'm not feeling to bad, or unmotivated. Maybe I'm learning to obsess slightly less about Exante, but just have my routine, follow it and other than that focus on life and not constantly think about how much I might have lost etc. It's all about balance. :)

The bike make was called confidence I think, and it had some good reviews, but of course this one might well have been faulty. I'm not doing too badly today, had a bit of an upside down day, but drinking lots of water, porridge at about 11am, then into work, here till about 6, just having my second shake and not actually feeling hungry. At all. I'm just having it because I won't be able to for another few hours after this and I thought it best to have more in the system than just the porridge from seven hours ago.
Anyways, I'm not feeling to bad, or unmotivated. Maybe I'm learning to obsess slightly less about Exante, but just have my routine, follow it and other than that focus on life and not constantly think about how much I might have lost etc. It's all about balance. :)

Wise words as usual Bee :) maybe taking the pressure off yourself a bit by giving yourself permission to WS if you need it has helped? I'm looking forward to the start of Feb as well - think there will be something nice about starting a new month and drawing a line under January. Shame about the bike :( hope you get it sorted x

Hi Bee. Sorry to hear you've been struggling but you're doing well today. I guess you've just got to keep at it. I find it difficult too, especially the first 3 days which I repeatedly put myself through! My record for consecutive days is only 7. I'b be really cross about the bike. You probably are better to try one out before buying it. I have an exercise bike in my bedroom that I have used as a clothes horse for years!. Keep plodding on Bee and you'll get there. Try to imagine the surprise on your relatives' faces when they see you so much thinner when you go to visit!

Good Morning. Another day. Had a good WS day yesterday and planning on doing the same today. Decided to be happy that I haven't fallen off the wagon rather than beat myself up that I can't do TS at the moment. I feel like I'm coming down with a bug, I genuinely hope it'll pass, worst timing ever. Work is manic and I could not stay home right now.
Making sure I have at least 2 litres of water every day, it does make a difference to how I feel. I really want to get back in full Exante mode in February though. It's a short month and I thought my goal could be to do at least 20 days of TS and up to 8 days of WS. So I have them as an option if I want them but have to use them wisely coz there's only 8 max of them. :)

You sound really in control hun. You're doing well xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Morning. Another day. Had a good WS day yesterday and planning on doing the same today. Decided to be happy that I haven't fallen off the wagon rather than beat myself up that I can't do TS at the moment. I feel like I'm coming down with a bug, I genuinely hope it'll pass, worst timing ever. Work is manic and I could not stay home right now.
Making sure I have at least 2 litres of water every day, it does make a difference to how I feel. I really want to get back in full Exante mode in February though. It's a short month and I thought my goal could be to do at least 20 days of TS and up to 8 days of WS. So I have them as an option if I want them but have to use them wisely coz there's only 8 max of them. :)

That does sound like a good idea Bee :)
It could work out at 2 a week :)
Either split up or 2 together would keep you on track :)

Oh I like that idea - I think I'll join you! :D x

Sounds like a good plan Bee!

Good plan Bee, better to stick to WS, than fall off the TS wagon.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Back