Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Hi Bee, hope your day is going well. Less activity in the evening definitely results in thoughts of food for me x

Hey hope you're all doing well today, so far I'm on track for the day. Weather is absolutely horrendous. And I'm starting to come down with a cold, mega sore throat and clogged up sinuses. Nice. Will boil myself some ginger with lime juice, that seems to get rid of it for me usually.
End up feeling sorry for myself which is not a good place to be. I just spent an hour going through some of my clothes, I am such a horder, a ton of the stuff I have has never been worn. So I have packed two big bags for the charity shop and a few items have gone on ebay. Feeling much better for it.

I think you're right about the dark nights. It's definitely food for thought :)

Having a clear out is a great head clearer :D

Hi Bee. How good are you doing! I'm so impressed. I'm back today, a few lb up but still determined to get back into the 11s. You're right about the dark nights. I think everything about this time of year makes it difficult to stay on plan. It's cold, dark and miserable! I always feel so much better once the clocks go froward again. That coincides with lots of bank holidays coming up, longer days and warmer weather! Roll on spring - not too far to go now!

What with totm and a lot of back pain (which meant a lot of extra painkillers) I decided on having some ham today, needed to be a little fuller when I take my double doses of stuff or it'll give me terrible stomach problems. But I'm only having two packs I think, I'm just not that hungry really.
Tried the new bars now and they are rather disappointing. It seems that Exante has rolled out this huge amount of new products and most of them are not up to the standard of the original ones in my opinion. The consistency of the shakes is so different, they are all watery.
And the choc and fruit/yogurt bars are so synthetic tasting, it's a real shame. I put one in the freezer for later to have with a cuppa, maybe that'll make them better.

Hi Bee. I'm not keen on the new bars either. I was epecting them to be like the Tesco ones. They are much better frozen but I still doubt I'll buy them again. I've just ordered one of those £84 pick your own bumper packs.

Glad to see you're still doing well Bee. The winter certainly does tend to draw most of us into food. I hope totm passes by soon hun. Have a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Bee. How's it going today?

What with totm and a lot of back pain (which meant a lot of extra painkillers) I decided on having some ham today, needed to be a little fuller when I take my double doses of stuff or it'll give me terrible stomach problems. But I'm only having two packs I think, I'm just not that hungry really.
Tried the new bars now and they are rather disappointing. It seems that Exante has rolled out this huge amount of new products and most of them are not up to the standard of the original ones in my opinion. The consistency of the shakes is so different, they are all watery.
And the choc and fruit/yogurt bars are so synthetic tasting, it's a real shame. I put one in the freezer for later to have with a cuppa, maybe that'll make them better.

So disappointing when the new stuff doesn't live up to expectations. I have the s&s bars & like them all but that is all I like from them. The meals were horrid.

Hope your back is a bit better today. How is your throat. x

Hey, today's been alright, decided to stay home and rest. I don't feel too bad in myself, but am really clogged up and the throat is still very chainsaw-y. Decided to do another WS day, taking a lot of supplements and meds and thought it easier on my stomach. Hoping tomorrow will be back to TS.

Hope so Bee. I always gargle with TCP. Swear by it but doesn't smell to good. My lot used to be known as the TCP kids LOL X

Hope you're soon feeling better Bee - well done on having a wardrobe clear out, that was going to be my plan for the day before I got visitors.

I hope you feel better soon bee ))

When I had a sore throat the GP told me to make a sludgy mixture with soluble aspirins and warm water and gargle with it.

I might try that Lynne, nights are always the worst. It seems to have passed me by a little this time around because I can get such killer sore throats, it's unreal. Gotta be fighting fit again for work tomorrow so will have an early night.
Had a quiet day of pottering around the house today, doing some extra good cleaning like taking things of high shelves and dusting them and, most importantly, I dusted the lamp shade in my bedroom today, I looked at it the other day and noticed to my shock and disgust, that it was so thick with dust, I couldn't actually make out the colour of it. How embarrassing. But it's a glass shade so it's easy to clean. Quite pleased with myself for getting a few bits done at home.
Ended up having a low carb food day. Not ideal, I know, but still stayed within a normal calorie allowance for the day and drank tons of water with it. But I feel it kept me going today so I decided to go with the flow.
Tomorrow will be a lot easier again, back to work, TS is more manageable there.

Hope you feel better in the morning Bee. Sounds like you still had a good day overall with low carb, especially as you're poorly.

Look forward to having you back in the TS club tomorrow :D xx

Hi Bee. Hope you're feeling much better in the morning.

A good day overall then Bee.
Hope you feel better tomorrow & have a good day x

Back