Ramblings of a Fish out of water

I am back with the addition of a Fijian caused hernia.

So I am back to Exante to lose a few pounds caused by not being able to exercise with the hernia properly. I have 24 days worth of products left so I will see how much I lose in the 24 days and go from there :)

Best of luck hun :) x

Good luck Fay. How's it going so far?

I've lost 4lbs so far (official weigh in isn't until Wednesday so fingers crossed), just need to lose a few more pounds to lose the post Fiji and hernia weight and I'm back to my pre Fiji weight - so ideally 3lbs by Weds and then I'm back to where I was!

You'll do that easily Fay. Doing well!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Literally just using water to moisten my mouth and lips at the moment as I've gone back to another day of not being able to hold any water down. As it stands I'm now on 72 hours not being able to consume any form of meal and very minimal fluid intake.

I know later I'm going to have to force more fluids down or I'm going to get severely dehydrated :(

Hope you get better very soon. x

So I *think* I have finally stopped being sick *yay*

I think best bet for today is to try and up my fluid intake and see if that stays down and then progress on to a bit of dry toast this evening - not the best plan on a VLCD but it's probably best to trial eating with something quite plain than waste some packs if they are too rich for my system at the minute.

All going well, I will be back on the diet tomorrow and then have 20 days to lose the 19lbs I wanted to lose before going to Brighton for Valentine's weekend - so I have to average a 1lb a day - no easy feat!

Well I've managed to keep my last lot of water down for now, so things are looking up.

Hoping that with me feeling a little better I'll be back to work on Monday, though the bonus with norovirus is you don't want to eat anything (let alone be able to keep anything down). Little nap later should do the trick then on to looking in to finding a new job from July/September - my choosing not a forced leaving, just time to move on.

Hi Fay. Hope you're feeling better.

One melt down later....I'm back

So Saturday was my birthday and all was going well until I tried to get into my outfit for the evening (pretty long blue ASOS number) and the zip wouldn't do up. Queue meltdown and refusing to come out from the covers for a good hour - luckily Mr Fish is rather understanding (also helps Mr Fish is a powerlifter) so was happy to order himself takeaway while I hid.

After lengthy chats with Mr Fish and making sure that I'm in the right frame of mind to come back on Exante I have decided to come back on for a bit with a new plan.

Fish's goals
1.Finish the existing Exante packs in the house and work (I think there are about 60 in total lurking so 20 days or there abouts)
2. Keto diet with Mr Fish for 3 weeks - although mine will have fewer carbs than his
3. Review at the end of the Exante/Keto mix and see which is better for me moving forward

So far I've done the porridge and the raisin bar, I guess onwards and downwards.

Hi Fay. I'm still here! Good luck with your plan.

Good for you on giving it another shot Fay. Hope this week goes well x

Back