Ramblings of a Fish out of water

Well done on your 5lb loss.

Hi Fafye
I still have low blood pressure but I have not fainted again. I go to see a doc next Wednesday. Thank you for asking.

Well done on your loss

That's great!

Fish in a funk...

Ok so despite going to the gym every day this week bar Tuesday when I had a tattoo appointment, I've lost absolutely sod all this week. Naturally this has left me in a bit of a mood as I'm still not teeny weeny and I'm making the effort to go to the gym too so I should still be losing (it's not totm either)...meh just meh meh meh!

1st Sept wedding countdown - 21 days
Fiji countdown - 33 days

Argghhh not long left!

You are probably gaining a little muscle weight with all your exercise. I bet if you measured yourself you will find you have lost inches or clothes feel better. Keep it up and you will be much slimmer for your holiday.

I know this should be the case but I've my tape measure so can't double check - it's just incredibly irritating when you're breaking your back at the gym and not seeing any movement on the scale. There is literally absolutely no way I can not be losing weight, I spend enough time in the gym and am sticking 100% to the diet and water etc so it's all a bit bleh!

With Fiji fast around the corner, I've booked myself in for another 6 laser lipo sessions, just to trim me up a wee bit more before I go that and they were on the cheap again...Just a reminder of last time and the results, with the afters being in the blue top...

SAM_4131.JPGSAM_4311.JPG
SAM_4132.JPGSAM_4308.JPG

Another 5lb loss this week for Fish.

Ok so Fiji is like 25 days away so I have set myself a 16lb challenge and I will get as close to the 16lbs off as humanly possible in that time. Alas I know I'm going to be super busy as soon as I go back to work on 2nd Sept as I already have 2 enquiries for private tuition on the go.

This week look like this for exercise classes with a day off Thursday for tattoo time:

Monday 19 August12:30 - 13:15
Tuesday 20 August19:30 - 20:15
Wednesday 21 August09:30 - 10:15
Friday 23 August17:00 - 17:45
Saturday 24 August10:30 - 11:15
Sunday 25 August09:30 - 10:15

Organisation is sometimes the key! Good Luck!!! :) You certainly are determined arent you!

It's more a case of if I don't book them in early the places get all booked up and then I can't do spin.

I don't think I'm going to manage amazing losses this week as TOTM has just decided it wants to make an appearance - why couldn't it have waited until after spin class I don't know so cramping on a bike will be fun (and of course it appeared after I'd set myself a challenge ha!)

That's 6lbs down on last week, meaning another 10lbs to go before Fiji (19 days 5 hours until my actual flight).

Going to check with the airline to see if I can take my shakes on with me, although I've not quite worked the container issue out in my head as I'm pretty sure Heathrow security will not let me through with the empty protein shaker as both of mine are over 700ml - so will need to work out how to make the shakes on the plane (going to take a bar for each way so I only have to make up 2 shakes each journey)

In the ideal world I will have lost another chunk of weight before Friday/Saturday morning as I have another wedding that I'm bridesmaiding for on Sunday - going to quit the exercising on Thursday just incase I'm retaining any fluid and we shall go from there.

So bar a gym trip I have wasted my day away watching paranormal programmes and a quick trip to Sainsbury's.

The Sainsbury's trip constituted food items that aren't easy to come across/non existent in Fiji - so Cadbury's, Walkers and McVitie's filled my shopping basket today, with some maximum strength bug repellent for me, being allergic to chocolate little bit amusing checking out with the quantity of chocolate I did. So that big box is ready to be shipped before I go and I'll take a few bits and bobs in my checked luggage with me.

Wedding numero uno is rapidly approaching so hoping (like I said yesterday) for another decent number in terms of weight loss this week just so the dress looks ok on still.

Lipolysis booking has been a nightmare this time, with me sending several dates and the lady not responding until after those dates have passed so it looks like I will only just be able to get the bookings done before I go to Fiji, which is massively cutting it fine as the last one of the bookings will be the night before I fly to Fiji...so that booking, then 20 mins minimum cardio and panic packing seem to be how my evening will go. Fingers crossed that I'll get another decent inch loss from that, hey!

I don't have a massively busy week in terms of classes at the gym...

Tuesday 27 August18:20 - 19:05
Wednesday 28 August09:30 - 10:15
Thursday 29 August12:30 - 13:15

...so will be needing to make up my exercising massively by doing other things at the gym - alas swimming is completely out the question while my legs heal up, machines it is then!

Just gone online to start booking my gym classes for next week and I'm a wee bit upset that from Monday I will have to be going to the gym in the evenings as I am back to work...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Does that make me a wee bit obsessive about getting my spin classes in I wonder?

Last gym class of the week today pre bridesmaids duty on Sunday, final gym session Friday just so I can use Saturday as a recovery day rather than running round like a loon getting ready to go to the venue.

This week I'll be doing my official weigh in on Saturday as I'm having a planned break on Sunday for the wedding, then back on it Monday - not looking forward to the post wedding drive down to work on Monday, 2 hour drive...yuk. Sneaky peak on the scales this morning was at 2lb loss so we shall see if on Saturday anymore has shifted.

In total I have a minimum of 10lbs to shift in the next 15 days in an ideal world with the laser lipolysis booked in for the week before/week running up to when I leave for Fiji.

Only 2lb down for this week - boooooooooooooooooo, but a loss is a loss.

So I am left with 8lbs to lose by Friday 13th, with 6hrs of laser lipolysis starting next Friday - as my goal date is technically change to Friday 13th will be weighing in the next two weeks on Fridays instead. Going to take some packs with me to take me up to the actual wedding day, then I can still have 3 packs and a meal in the evening with everyone else, haven't judged if I am going to have the days off after the wedding and just start back on it on the Sunday I land so I can lose a bit more before the convention....hmmmm.

Back