Ramblings of a Fish out of water

Worst day ever...

...been up since 2am and have had persistent sickness etc which was great fun when I had to get to work for 8, so been popping rennie and immodium all day in an attempt to settle my stomach - no luck even with not having eaten anything (can't handle it stomach is too sore)

One sad Fish, keeping her post short and sweet right here.

I hope you get better soon xxx

Sorry to hear you are unwell. Hope you feel better soon.
Mere x

So from sicky Monday we moved on to a spotty/itchy rest of the week as I had suspected chicken pox - couldn't tell if it actually was as I wasn't plastered top to toe so it was either that or they've slightly changed my washing powder and that set me off.

Highly doubt I've had a major loss this week but never mind - there's always next week.

Must book in MediLipo round 2 soon...

Hi Fayfe
Hope you are feeling better.
Mere x

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkk...

after numerous health issues. I shall be back on the wagon shortly and back onto operation Fiji - YAY (will explain in more detail when I get a bit more time).

First off is Operation Birthday which is 24th May giving me 6 weeks which seems perfecto for a mini goal.

Oh no hope you feeling a lot better!!

Welcome back to the wagon :D

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkk...

after numerous health issues. I shall be back on the wagon shortly and back onto operation Fiji - YAY (will explain in more detail when I get a bit more time).

First off is Operation Birthday which is 24th May giving me 6 weeks which seems perfecto for a mini goal.

Hi there and welcome back. Looks like you and I have the same birthday, I'm 24th May too :)

Nice to see you back Fayfe. The 25th May is when I go to Canada had not realised it was so close.
Mere x

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to hearing all about Fiji, what a fab incentive.x

Fiji wow Fayfe!
Mere x

Yep the joys of the bestie moving out there 4 years ago means that I have to bridesmaid in Fiji in September (hard life I know).

Working on the scale of 6 weeks til my birthday so that will be mini goal one.

The 6 weeks after that run up to the residential fieldtrip I'm taking the kids on - so the week of 8th July will have to be a sensible refeed week probably go down the lines of a working solution week (note to self get bum to gym - trip nearly killed me last year)

After that I have 7 weeks to bridesmaid number 1 job - the MK one, and then a week and a bit after that we're on Operation Fiji - so in reality I think I have to stop the weight loss and maintain 2 weeks before each wedding so that I can still have dress alterations if needed.

Once back from Fiji the London Tattoo Convention is the week after so I'll have a week back on just to lose any Fiji weight for operation posey mcposing :).

Really I guess I'm going to have to play it by ear from October - but I am lucky in that I don't tend to pile on the pounds on going back onto normal foods so I should be fine with my breaks.

So all in all I think I have 17 weeks to get my bum into gear for my bridesmaiding duties...eek!

Who decided it was best to be busy...

For all of you who read my ramblings you will know at the end of March I embarked on a quest of tutoring after school - well I have 5 weeks left until it ends woo! This week is going to be one of the quieter weeks on the tutoring front as I only have an extra 16hrs on top of the usual job to do but this doesn't include the travelling side of it. Will I do it again next year? That remains to be seen.

Currently trying to work out if with the fact that I work after school every night then have school work to do when I get in from tutoring if I can manage to fit in the gym too, decisions!

I've decided to do something quite odd for me and not weigh as frequently as I do normally - I'm a daily weigher, but I'm trying not to weigh until the end of a 4 week period and go from there.

Right time to try for an early night as I am tutoring from 9 tomorrow...

Full day of tutoring done, three more evenings then I get an evening off woo!

Well today I ordered another bumper box, not that I needed one for a while but with 10% off made sense to get it earlier than normal - just over 16 weeks to go until Fiji eek! Rapidly running out of time.

The rubbishness of having no time to yourself...

For the last 4 weeks every spare hour I have been working so not been posting - eek. Not weighed myself yet either so going to try and keep holding off for a little longer.

So what's new...
New ink - I have the Snow White poison apple in the collection now
Another year older
A renewed OCD for planning what packs I'm going to have each day.

Bar that not much to report I'm afraid - Fiji is about 14 weeks off now so need to get butt in gear :)

New bumper pack ordered....

Today is a 50s housewife day with lots of house work and general avoidance of doing the back work for my performance management tomorrow. So the house has been blitzed top to toe and I found the wolf spider that went missing on Thursday so he has been released into the wide world outside...well until he works a way to get back into the house.

Ordered the bumper back as it's back on offer today and one for one of the girls in work as it's much cheaper than Cambridge that she is currently using. So in the OCD nature I have planned the meal replacements that I am doing on each day until 4th August with a break weekend for a hen weekend which will be a protein weekend.

Eventually I guess I should get on with some work but for the time being I shall continue to avoid like the plague :)

My Saturdays are rapidly turning into 50s housewife days...

Busy week next week what with lesson observations, planning whole school cross curricular day and Leavers Ball at the end of the week with a tattoo squeezed into the meantime.

Currently I'm whitening my teeth and browsing the Live XXL colours as I'm feeling a bit of pink or purple after the weddings in September for a bit.

Unintended month off leads me back here...

So genius here in a bid to appease her ex, who she was dating again but is now firmly an ex again, came off the diet to stop the constant whining.

Back on it again now :)

Because it's always day 1:
So officially back on it today with 7 weeks until Fiji happens - time flies. Luckily, while being off plan I only put on 5lbs so it could have been much worse than it is - there again I have been going to the gym everyday. Today's a porridge, strawberry and carbonara day before I move to just shakes for a few days :)

Well just had a sneaky look on the scales and I lost the 5lbs I put on being off plan so I'm officially back on track to where I should be in my dieting head space.

I have a couple of days off my spin classes now, but I have 5 between Thursday and Tuesday morning to make up for it - although I have one booked in for Wednesday evening we will have to see how my leg is holding up as I'm getting more work done on it before I go to Fiji.

For those of you I regularly bore with my musings both bridesmaids dresses are here although the Fiji one may have to have a shorter, lighter evening alternative as it is quite a heavy satin and I will end up melting (the chiffon one that was originally ordered the company had a clause where we couldn't return it unless you contacted them within 3 days convenient, the colour was completely wrong ordered a red colour got a burnt orange - so that's getting popped on everyone favourite auction site when I get a mo)

Today is a sort the car insurance, clear the wardrobe and have a domestic day.

Back