Random queries

Gerardineb90

Do any if you play sport with lipotrim I've recently started playing camogie again,we have training twice a week and a match once a week,how bad an effect will lipotrim have on my energy?

Also how much is it possible to lose in 3 weeks I know this depends on the person but a rough estimate?

I don't play sport, but I walk regularly. The first week I was doing LT, I didn't walk at all as I found I didn't have any energy and I was afraid of lightness in head etc - I actually didn't get any at all and my pharmacist told me I should be exercising!! Since then, I've walked most days, twice some days and its been fine - if anything I feel I have more energy than I had. But I do know that walking is nothing like camoige training, so not sure if I'm best placed to answer your question!
I had/have alot more to loose than you and this does mean I drop it off faster. I lost 24lbs in 3 weeks. But as you see from my signature, my starting BMI was over 40 and my current BMI (3 stone down) is still higher than your starting one!!!

My pharmacist told me to boycott the gym for the first week but then after that I can work out to my hearts content. After that first week's absence I did find coming back to the gym was a bit rough at first, probably a combination of not working out for a while and my body getting all energy from my fat and not food, but eventually it's all worked out. So just take it easy at first

Sorry, can't advise on the exercise but as far as weight loss goes, I was 1.5 stone down in three weeks.

I dont know what effect it'll have on the diet but i'm planning on going to Zumba classes 1hr/weekly, trying to go swimming once a week, and I also have been (but not this week when ive restarted) doing Dance Central and Kinect sports, on kinect obv. Which I feel has helped me loose my 8lbs while still pigging. Now i'm on the diet, I am going to continue with kinect every other day, and aim to do 50 sit ups every other day too. I think its all about balance personally. And how much your body can handle. At the first sign of feeling sick, dizzy etc and water doesnt ease it, id take 10minutes. If it continues all the time, id say find another way to become fitter x

Cheers fizzstar..I do wii fit n walk aim nights to..,tho camogie is very physical a lot if running :)

But I shall see how it goes thank you ;)

Back