Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

Morning all, day 4 back on track and feeling good. Managed to up the water yesterday to 2.5 litres plus extra coffee. And even went to the open air theatre im regents park as a girlfriend called bout am hour before it started I did not have time for a planned meal as such. I ended up getting a caesar salad from sainsburys and some cooked chick breast to add to it. I was proud cos I had to go with my boy just prior to that so if could get kfc, and to be honest did Not even feel tempted by it! I was wondering if anyone knows the calorie amount on the 810, just because I really wanna stick to to the right amount if ever faced with same prob im future. I know I def made the right choice last night though given my options. So, tonight is another night out, but for a school performance this time. Just planning on buying a small tin tuna and cottage cheese and lettuce and have tea at work before I go. Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

ok...trying to calc it for you,
3 cd packs = 415
340 ml skimmed milk = 142
total =557
so 810-557 leaves 253 cals for the meal, i reckon.
good for you on choosing chicken salad over kfc...nice one!

x

Well am ok day today, kept my water intake up again, which I am really happy about. Did pick prior to tea cos I had only had my 2 shakes in the day up until 9.30pm, so I was starving and picked. Oh well, to cd honest I am not too worried about eating a few things I should not, as long as it stopped there and doesnt progress to a binge. Will soon see how I wake up tomorrow. Think I am going to the movies with my boy tomorrow, im excited, we have not been on a date together for ages. Anyway, night all xox.

Well, day was ok yesterday. After picking the night before it must have sent my carb cravings through the roof, cos I ate quite a few things I should not have. On a good note thoug, me and my boy went on a nice date to the movies and saw the hangover. Was hilarious! Def recommend. Anyway this morning I have woken up with a hangover feeling, can that be from eating carbs? its just the worst. Normally after a bit of a binge I wake up and the binge continues. This morning I woke up, not wanting to eat but to drink a sh!@load of water and get this yuckyness out of my system. I have a busy day with running after school club and then tutoring tonight after work, so will prob post again im morning. Have a great day, hoping for some sunshine.

Hope you're feeling better soon, and the sunshine cheers you up! Have a great day.

xxx

Morning everyone. Yes jess dates are just the best! Well my eating freely wed night, progressed into a be good begining of thursday, to a binge session thursday night. So now, friday, I am feeling poo to say the least. Worried about scales, feel like a frump - how is this pattern to be broken? Cos right now I know it wont take much to convince me to eat something I should not, then the cycle begins again! Gosh, I am sounding like a broken record!

Hey katy thanks. I am going to see my cd this morning and have decided to suggest stepping up my plan and maintaining where I am. I am finding the pressure I am putting on myself to get to goal too much, causing me to binge and get in down moods when I should cd feeling great from how far I have come. Glad to see you have such a good attitude to food now, esp. Choc, thats my treat food.

hi Racquel, This is what i found was happening to me before i made my decision to stop being a dieter and learn to live like a 'normal' person it's only been a week for me so far but I think it's been good decision and i'm now enjoying eating instead of stressing about wha i can/can't have , the pressure's off and i feel relaxed, which in turn has improved my mood.
You will do great hun!
xx

Hey Laura, thanks for the concern. I am ok at the moment. Had a big teary to my cdc....basically life in general is getting me a bit down. My work life - I llet people walk all over me - they know I will do the hard work.....umm....Self image issues still not good, really need to get to the root of those probs and sort them out, otherwise I am never gonna get anywhere, and never gonna be happy

So basically we decided to put me on 1000 cal....maintain and sort out my issues and when they are sorted try to get to goal again. I am happy with that and gonna see how I go. Feeling a lot more positive now, and glad to get everything off my chest with my cdc.

Have a good sunday everyone, sun is shining!

Big hugs Raquel, your CDC sounds fab and I think she has given you great advice. You've done so well... relax and enjoy the new you. You have so much to be proud of, make a start on making friends with the lovely person you are... and believing in yourself.

xxx

HI Raquel

Glad you are feeling more positive, sounds like a good idea to take the pressure off yourself and give your head some breathing space.

Hugs and I hope 1000 goes well for you xx

Yes I feel very blessed to have such a lovely cdc. She is always willing to listen if I feel something is troubling me, and it doesnt natter how silly the issue might be, I do not feel as if I am being judged. The 1000 cal went well yest and I am glad I have decided to go down this path for a while. Eating wise did not eat all on the plan and also forgot I had to add a carb to my dinner. Breakfast- raspberries and strawberries 150 cal and soy latte. Lunch- cd bar. Dinner- quorn, sprouts and broccoli, froz tetra and raspberries. I bought 2 books on weekend, skinny bit@! And feel the fear, have ordered eating less. Hoping to help sort out some of my issues. Will check in again tonight, have an observation at work today and I am so not in the mood. 4 weeks left of the school year, c'mon!

Let us know what you think of the books, all input welcome at this point! Hope your day goes well and good luck with obs... sure you will be fine. I may be wrong, but don't think your yesterday menu was anywhere near 1000... maybe not even 810? Take care honey, you need those cals... trust the plan, you will be fine with it.

xxx

Hiya Racquel, Glad you had a good talk with your cdc and you have moved on to the 1000 plan, hope you are enjoying it hun.

have a good day!

x

Had a good day yesterday. My observation for a writing lesson went really well, out of the 8 areas I got either excellent or very good so I was so relieved its over and done with. Emotional wise - ok, feeling a bit sensitive but trying not to take things to heart or get to stressed - after all, I know what that can lead to. Eating wise good day. Breakfast- apple and soy latte. Lunch- chunk of cucumber, soy latte and apple. Snack- pear and cd bar. Dinner- tofu, veg and couscous. Strawberries and froz tetra. Too much food! Felt like I was eating all day and worried now that I will have a gain. But we will see. Have a lovely tuesday everyone :)

Well done honey with the observation... that's brilliant! I am sure your weight loss will actually kick start and not stall... it does seem like a lot of food but it's what your body needs right now. Think of that healthy fruit and yummy lattes and tofu. Know you are feeling fragile but you are doing so well and making great decisions, keep the faith and you will be fine. Big hug for today, thinking of you.

xxx

Congrats with your observation results, that's fab.

Food on 1000 seems like loads at first doesn't it?! I gained a lb in my first week of moving up to 1000 but lost 3lb the next so don't panic even if you do show a gain as it'll only be temporary :)

Well I was doing so well resisting temptation. So far I had eaten. Breakfast - apple and soy milk coffee. Lunch - lettuce and cd bar. Around 3 I had another apple. I did not leave work until 6, was starving! Instead of waiting til I got home I went into starbucks - to cut a long story short I ate cake, nuts and dried fruit. What is up with me? Its like I have no self control at all. Grrr... I was doing so well and in the right headspace too. I am happy though that I am confessing to this right away, cos normally my binge would continue well into the night and I would not admit this until a lot later. Ok, so back to square one :( sorry guys. What is so frustrating is that I really want this!

Back