Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

Have a fab break... and well done on the race!

xxx

Well done on the Race For Life, 33 mins is impressive. Glad you had a different mindset after eating on Friday, I think it is when we panic about what we have eaten that it all starts to go wrong, so well done on that. Hope you have a great time in Paris, I've never been there, but would like a visit there one day... take care

Have a fab time honey im so jealous ive only been to the middle of Paris once and loved it xxxx

Hiya,

How was Paris and where are you now hun? Hope everything went well. I'm missing you on here so come back really soon. Did you manage your shakes while away? Van;t wait to hear how it all went.

Take care xxx

Hey everyone

Wet rainy Monday morning in London. Got back from Paris Friday afternoon. I had the nicest time and decided to stick to approx 1000 cals and was a little flexible with my CD plan. Normally if I was to be 'flexible' as I call it, I would get in 'binge' mode and not stop - cos in my mind I already wrecked it so I may as well keep going.

2 weeks ago I was 68kg.....after having a binge session for a few weeks and not on cd plan. I am now 64.5kg, and feeling a lot better. I managed to not gain while away in Paris and must say I am in the best mindset emotionally towards my weight since I began cd.

If I am choosing to have a chocie or a biscuit, I am fine with that because I now have the control to stop at the one. Whilst eating my meal I am making sure it takes me time to eat, trying my hardest to listen to my body and how it feels whilst eating. If I feel full I stop....have a break, and then if I still want more I eat otherwise I finish there.

I would still like to lose the extra 6 kg and get to goal, but I am not putting the pressure on myself to get to that weight by a certain amount of time.

I am going to join back at the gym tomorrow, as I had a ball at race for life and would really like to get into jogging and cycling again to help with my fitness.

CD plan wise, I think I will do 810 this week and see how I go. Hoping to keep a steady loss, but am not wanting to put pressure on myself as I dont want to lose the control I have now.

Hope everyone is well, lots of newbies I am seeing and changes with the forum name....I missed it all.

Thanks for all the lovely messages regarding my race, I am so happy with my result, and know that with the exercise previous I could have done better. I did not physically prepare myself for the race and think if I do another 5km I would like to get under 30mins next.

Forgot to mention about Paris, my friend and I had a ball. Saw all the touristy sights. Our hotel was approx 100 metres from the eiffel so we had a nice beautiful start to the morning every day. Had a lovely meal on one of the nights there where we tried snails, cheese,salad and pizza then finished with coffee and icecream. did not gorge but enjoyed and it was so nice to know I made the choice to eat and did not overendulge or make myself sick.

Got lots of photos, bought some souveniers.....was just brill.

Next trip is Ireland for the weekend next week to visit my boys family.

Then we are setting off in a van around europe beginning mid august! So excited.....not sure of path yet but will update when I know.

You're sounding really in control which is brilliant. Glad you had a great time in Paris you lucky thing. xxx good to see you back..... yuck tho I never wanted to do the whole snail trying thing :) x You're brave x

Hey hon..
Sounds like you and your friend had a fab time in Paris...... I bet it was really nice......... its lovely to do girly things..... snails.. urghhhh not for me..
Well done you for going to the gym.. I try and go whenever I get the chance hopefully tomorrow night..
xx

hey hunny!, sooo glad your trip went well, i love paris!!! very brave with the snails too...bravo!

Sounds like you have lots of fun trips coming up too, that's great!

Have a fabby day !!

xx

oh my god, i love paris, i am so jealous! glad you had a good time :)

Evening everyone

Just spending some time catching up on everyones day. Been a not so good day..just not feeling myself. Hoping I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

CDC could not meet tonight, so seeing her tomorrow instead. Hoping to discuss with her the next step I take with plan and getting to maintenance.

Anyways, off to continue checking everyones diaries.

Going to see my cdc in an hour then will pop back on here. Not sure what plan I will be doing next, will discuss and see. See everyone in a few hours xoxox

Back