Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

It's so good you've got a great CDC Raquel. I'm sure whatever you think of will be a good present - photo frames can be an easy one. And this may sound self-involved but if you had a photo of the two of you, it'd be a nice memory for her as well. Hmm that idea sounded so much better in my head.

Good luck with 1200. x

How about some nice bubblebath or shower gel, body lotion and a loofah thingy... boots or tesco do some nice ones, otherwise there is Body Shop.

Aaaah right about your menu, it was probably because you hadn't had dinner and that was missing from the list. Its good that you never gained as you never quite know what your body is going to do moving up the plans. I gained 1lb when I moved up to 1000 plan.

I do admire you, you sound so sorted Raquel. :)

Thanks for the great ideas and lovely comments *hugs*

Yesteday night my boy and I went out to chinese for dinner, it was a buffet but I was happy cos I didnt eat to excess (left there feeling satidfied and not bloated and bursting at the seams like I used to), enjoyed a few glasses of wine with some friends who are moving into our flat while we are in Europe. I was aware that the scales would be up a little this morning, but oh well......real life eating is not about the scales staying the same no matter what you eat, there will be fluctuations, esp after a night out at dinner.

Woke up this morning, with a little headache (prob carb overload last night) and had a can of sprite zero (always get the dries after wine) and was fine.

Walked to the lock and had a wander, had a nice bowl of museli with greek yog at a cafe, and feeling really good and positive about coming week.

I do have a question though, how do people manage on the 1200 cal plan? The meals are so specific, and I do not want to go off plan, but also know things like the lunches are not very realistic for me to make if I am in and out of the house during the week?

Plan for today eating wise, not sure yet! Going to sit and plan after this. Would love some advice on 1200!?!?!

Raquel xoxox

Sounds like a lovely night. You do sound really collected :)

Don't know the answer to your question because I'd stopped following the steps by that stage. I am however really glad you asked because I want to know too :)

As I don't work in an office, I think some of them I could just make in the mornings. That said, I think I'm going to get v bored following those meals for two weeks. Dilemma :)

When I did 1200 I only ever ate quorn burger and the prawn stirfry... lol. I am thinking that a cup a soup with mini pittas wouldn't be to hard to make if you are out, a flask of boiling water would sort that one out, plus the cheese and watercress sandwich too.... The ham and tomato pasta you could make the night before and wholemeal tuna and sweetcorn pitta you can take out with you.... I thought it was the evennig meals that were harder to make each day. Good luck when you move up though, I am sure you will be fine. You are doing really well and your attitude to the slight gain on the scales is great, that is now how I am able to look at it too, dont feel quite so good when I feel I have been good and the scales gain though.

Well you've been busy!!!! Ooh i can't wait to be on 1200. I'm really bad at following menus, I always do my own thing so it's a tricky one. On cd....i use the ingredients but do my own thing with them.

How have you been anyway? You sound like you're doing pretty well xxx

Raquel... come back!!!! We miss you!

xxxx

Hope 1200 is going ok for you, and you're just a busy bee :)
Come back soon (I've had too! lol) x

...Then we are setting off in a van around europe beginning mid august! ...

aha!! found this post from 3 weeks ago...little sherlock I am!!

hey hunny, if you check in...I hope your travelling in Europe goes fabulously, i can't wait hear all about your trip!
Take care and have fun

xx

If you have already gone, then hope you are enjoying your trip, and sending you all the luck in the world to maintain/lose as you go, and also to have a fantastic time x

If you are finding any net time at all, just a post to say hi and hope the travelling is going BRILLIANTLY.

xxx

Hi guys!!

You are such a sherlock Lelly, I am on my trip!

Started in France, to spain to portugal, back to spain and now back in France. Next destination is Nice and Monaco....

Going ok, sorta off cd and doing my own thing, but making good food choices, trying just live my life without being on a diet if that makes sense, but making similar food choices and staying round 1200 to 1500 calories.....geez they love their bread over here though!

Had my ups and downs emotionally, but took a couple of motivational reads with me to keep me on track mentally.

Trip has been great, seen lots, not really going to be able to catch up on everyones diaries sorry, but I am thinking of you all.

Pop in when I can, xoxoxox

Fabulous to hear from you hunny!! Sooo glad your trip is going so well and yay you on making good choices, look forward to hearing more when you are back!
Take care!
xx

Great to hear about your trip - lucky you!

Back