Raquel's daily diary.......my new life starts here!

Good girl... you did better than me. I can imagine how stressy the nannying must be, yet you are making it work for you... well done and stay in that (nutella-free) zone!

xxx

You're doing really well Raquel - if it was me I wouldn't just have eaten a nutella sandwich - I would have dipped a teaspoon (or even a finger :eek:) into that jar until it was all gone! That's why my children have only ever had Nutella at friends' houses!

Hey Racquel, you're doing brilliantly, glad you ignored the slip, just keep on keeping and you'll be fine!
Have a fab day
x

Well, had good and bad days since last post. Bad days cd wise but nothing drastic or binge like. Nutella called me again, I cooked a cake from scratch for the first time ever so had to try it. Picking here and these, yogurt , a banana, its more like im doing 1000 or 1200 than 810, but to be honest I feel ok about it. Though its my boy and I's 7 year anniversary next week and gonna im lingere shopping, now that could put me im the worst down im the dumps mood ever. Hoping it doesnt. I know things wont look as good had I maintained like I should have. Oh well. Will check everyones diaries when I have proper net, not over my phone.

Glad you survived the nannying... well done! It didn't sound like an easy family. Less than a month till you leave!!!!

xxx

Okies, well back....

I weighed myself this morning for the first time in few months!! weighed once while in france (was 67kg) blah...now....2.5kgs heavier, and 69!

Not sure what process do I take.....keep plodding along saboutaging myself? try to the the healthy eating thing? less cd packs, go to 1000 like sunshine?

I know some of you must be sick of giving me advice cos I just seem to always be ruining this for myself, but I would really appreciate it right now....

Raquel,

I can't answer your exact question as to which route to take as I think only you can answer that question.
I went back to SS, intending for 2 weeks, although hasn't quite panned out that way - but it's definitely got me really back into the swing of things properly and no cheating or anything again. Your BMI is still within the healthy range, so maybe learning to eat healthy would be the best idea at 1000 as you would still lose, but have more of a variety and so less likely to pick?
Just a thought maybe?xx

Well I saw my CDC on monday night and had a big chat with her. Basically I decided that I feel good (as in happy) about myself at the moment, no matter what my weight is.,....I am content, loving my life and looking forward to it (which compared to where I was 8 months ago is brilliant).

So.......cd is no longer a safety net for me. Now although I am not at goal....I am not going to cling onto cd either....I need to learn to live and eat the healthy way without holding onto cd.

I am now calorie counting, lost 1 kg in 3 days already! Perfect tracker said I need approx 1300 calories, with moderate exercise to lose 1kg a week.....so thats what I;m doing.

Menu for last 3 days has been like follows:
Breakfast: Coffee, museli with natural yogurt and fruit.
Snack: banana and alpen light bar
Lunch: Salad (lettuce, beetroot, tomato, cucumber, salad onion, celery, 1/8 avodado, 1/2 boiled egg, 2 small new potatos, small portion of smoked salmon)
Snack: Apple and weight watchers marshmallow biscuit (only 55 calories!)
Dinner: 1/2 carton covent garden soup and one toasted wholemeal pita
Dessert: either fruit or a light choc mousse (under 100 calories per tub)

So yeah, I dont feel deprived, I dont feel the need to binge, I dont feel bloated and gross.....its just great.

Sounds brilliant Raquel, I am lpving diet tracker too but haven't yet had such great results! Fingers crossed...

xxx

All is going well. Went for drinkies and had a sneaky greasy kebab on way home....didnt have dinner so that was my dinner, but cals still would have been way over! However had a good night, hopped on scales and 1/2kg up, so that is to expected....when I got home I downed about a litre of water and juice and felt better.

Anyways, diet tracking today.....

Meals I have in mind for the day
Breakfast: museli, nat. yogurt and fruit
Lunch: salad of some sort
Dinner: If we stay home, soup and pita.
Snacks: coffee, alpen bar, fruit

hope everyone has lovely weekends

Morning all

well at home today....supply teaching always seems quieter on a Monday! My boy and I's 7 year anniversary today, hard to believe we have been together that long really!

Scales say I'm back up to 69kg, could be due to couple of glasses of wine, and the chinese we had yesterday when we spent day together! But we also did a lot of walking....which was lovely, even though it was COLD!

Food for today:
Breakfast - muesli, nat yogurt, canned mango slices (3)
Lunch - yummy salmon and potato salad (lettuce, celery, cucumber, beetroot, tomato, sml slice avocado, pepper, 2 new potatoes and smoked salmon).
Dinner - unsure .... dont know if we are going to head out
Snacks - banana, alpen light bar, maybe a cappucino out?

Calories today will completely depend on if we go out or not tonight, if its a night in, I can cook us something healthy and good for you, if he would prefer to go out, cals might jump.....It would be nice to cook a nice meal - anyone have any good low cal suggestions, esp for the colder weather too?

Ok the boy took me to indian yesterday, I had a thali where I could sample a bit of everything, didnt go overboard....and my stomach must have shrunk cos I was stuffed!

Back to calorie counting properly today; plan is
Food for today:
Breakfast - muesli, nat yogurt, canned mango slices (3)
Lunch - yummy salmon and potato salad (lettuce, celery, cucumber, beetroot, tomato, sml slice avocado, pepper, 2 new potatoes and smoked salmon).
Dinner - 1/2 carton soup and toasted wholemeal pita
Snacks - banana, alpen light bar, maybe a cappucino out?

Possibly not working again today so going to scrapbook I think....have some me time.

Yummy food today Raquel! I can't eat as much when we have a curry these days. I used to be able to eat until it was all gone but now I get fully really quickly. I still always manage to eat all the Poppadums though...:rolleyes:

Have a nice day!

Back