Rash after eating.....

woof

Alway see the love x
Chilli`s...........

Made a lovely curry with chilli`s and Im head to toes in a blotchly red rash. Only use 1 chili even though it said to use 2-3 (thankgod)

Has this happen to any1??

Red-blotchy-woofy X

Oh Woofy that doesn't sound good. I haven't had this happen to me. Do you have any piriton or something similar that you can take?

Hope it get's better soon.

hey hunnie ,
poor you , are you sure its not something youve picked up at the hospital ,? just keep a good eye on yourself xxx

Morning..... It happened straight after I eat Jim`s curry, which I have to say was YUMMY!!!!
Its gone now..... Will try the curry again 2n to see if it does it again... Jim`s curry is worth a rash, LUSH!!!!

Woofy X

Last edited:
I love Jims curry ... have tried lots of variations of it now - chicken & mushroom, chicken & spinach, just vegetable one and my favourite was prawn & spinach and when it was in my bowl I put some grated cheddar on the top .... L U S H!

xx

Have you eaten Chilli's before woofy, maybe you are allergic to them?

I have Jim, but I think im now allergic to them. How strange....
The curry is soooo nice, just going to make it without the chilli`s

Woofy X

Round 2 with this curry, I will not give up on something that tastes so good!!!!
2n, Im using beef and mushrooms WITH NO FRESH CHILLI`S, using fried stuff....

Its cooking now and I will have my boys on "Mummy rash watch"

Will let you all know soon.

Enjoy ur saturday evening guys..... Oh that brings me to my next Question thread...

Woofy X

Morning!!!!!!

My boys can report that there was no rash so it must have been the fresh chilli`s. Oh well not to worry as I used dry and all was ok.... Strange or what!!!!!!!!

Love it! Top curry, will never buy a tinned curry sauce ever again. Fresh is best!!!!
If you have yet to try Jim`s curry, you will find it on the Atkins threads, what you eating today being 1 of them. Its so worth a go as you have nothing to lose but gain a happy tummy!!!!

Happy Cooking!

Woofy X

Morning!!!!!!

My boys can report that there was no rash so it must have been the fresh chilli`s. Oh well not to worry as I used dry and all was ok.... Strange or what!!!!!!!!

Love it! Top curry, will never buy a tinned curry sauce ever again. Fresh is best!!!!
If you have yet to try Jim`s curry, you will find it on the Atkins threads, what you eating today being 1 of them. Its so worth a go as you have nothing to lose but gain a happy tummy!!!!

Happy Cooking!

Woofy X
going to buy the ingredients today and will have it this week , cant wait hearing such good things from every one!

Ive done it with chicken, used beef and mushrooms last night. I only use 1.5 chilli as I just like a little warmth and tingle on my lippys. Going to use prawns today. I have sliced boild eggs on top of mine and I find thats all you need..... MMMMmmmmm

WoofyX

LOL, chuilli rash then woofy. I use 6 chilli's so I can't imagine what that would do to you love.

Back