Rashiys diary to fight the flab!

Ok here goes day 1 again I was supposed to be weighed on Wednesday! So Think I will give it a miss as I probably will just about be in ketosis! I hope I cam get thru it like I did last week!! The price I'm paying for slipping of band wagon! Lol xx hope y all well x

Day 1 again! 1.5 litres down! Spinach and potato curry cooked for OH and kids! off to take mum to radiotherapy! Chill this evening! Xx

Rashiy Babes said:
Day 1 again! 1.5 litres down! Spinach and potato curry cooked for OH and kids! off to take mum to radiotherapy! Chill this evening! Xx

Hi hope all went well with ur mum!! How's cd? Feeling any better? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi shini, i would love to say all is well! But it's not mums very weak at the moment! Poor appetite, drs have given her supplementary drinks, which she normally vomits! Yesterday I went to pick her up and my sisters had just about managed to persuade mum to get out of bed! I guess the last 9 months have taken their toll on my mother! I hate seeing her like this as do the rest of the family. The dr just said keep reassuring her! So cd has been kinda outta my head for a few days! Mums radiotherpy will be over on friday so a huge relief for her as we travel over 70 miles each day to get to Coventry! I'm back at work 2moro so one of my other siblings will be taking mum for last 2 days! Just emotionally drained! Xx how r u Huni? Xx

Rashiy Babes said:
Hi shini, i would love to say all is well! But it's not mums very weak at the moment! Poor appetite, drs have given her supplementary drinks, which she normally vomits! Yesterday I went to pick her up and my sisters had just about managed to persuade mum to get out of bed! I guess the last 9 months have taken their toll on my mother! I hate seeing her like this as do the rest of the family. The dr just said keep reassuring her! So cd has been kinda outta my head for a few days! Mums radiotherpy will be over on friday so a huge relief for her as we travel over 70 miles each day to get to Coventry! I'm back at work 2moro so one of my other siblings will be taking mum for last 2 days! Just emotionally drained! Xx how r u Huni? Xx

I'm soooo sorry to hear that. I can truly understand it's a very difficult time! My heart goes out to u! I know how Hard it must be as my brother lost his wife to breast cancer and she was only 33.. She left behind four kids and it was very very hard my parents raised the kids but I lost my dad to heart failure in November 2010!! N Till this day we havnt got over dad!! It's awful having to go through radiotherapy I can really understand how weak ur mum must be feeling!! My dua's are with!! N be strong! Just put cd on hold till ur mum gets better !! Xx (((hugs))) xxxx

I'm so sorry hun. I remember ur post earlier! The death of loved ones young or old is always hard to accept! Ur sister in law was same age as my first husband he died at 33 had a massive heart attack! Leaving me with our 3 very young children aged 6 months 14 months and 6 years old! Later found out he had a strong cardiac history in his family! Life can be very cruel but I'm a firm believer Allah swt knows best! We can pray for them they are in the best place inshallah! I remarried 7 years later and am blessed! How is ur brother now! Nd the children? Xx

Rashiy Babes said:
I'm so sorry hun. I remember ur post earlier! The death of loved ones young or old is always hard to accept! Ur sister in law was same age as my first husband he died at 33 had a massive heart attack! Leaving me with our 3 very young children aged 6 months 14 months and 6 years old! Later found out he had a strong cardiac history in his family! Life can be very cruel but I'm a firm believer Allah swt knows best! We can pray for them they are in the best place inshallah! I remarried 7 years later and am blessed! How is ur brother now! Nd the children? Xx

Omg that's just soo sad!! My brother didn't remarry, but has been wiv someone for last two years. She Is called many n they have a 3month daughter. His kids are all grown up now, daughter at 22, twins gal n boy at 18, n youngest boy is 15, he could not raise them n tbh mum dad wanted the kids soo they can raise them! He doesn't live wiv mum lives wiv his partner but always comes twice a week to see them!! Sooo sad u have been through soo much, and the kids must have been so hard on em!! Life can be so cruel sometimes. But we just got to keep going on, like they say life on earth is a test!! Marshalla ur soo brave hun... Kasam sa felt sooo sad reading ur post!! Ur a strong cookie!!! Xxx

Its ok times a big healer! I managed to get thru with the support of my parents who were and still are my rock! And of course my darling children! Who are most amazing! Shini u wild think after going thru all thi the diet would be a breeze! But the truth is its comfort! Eating temporairily takes away the pain I guess! anyhow back to day 1 again tomorrow I'm on a six day stretch 9-7 so hopefully will be able to go and see my counsellor next Wednesday x

Rashiy Babes said:
Its ok times a big healer! I managed to get thru with the support of my parents who were and still are my rock! And of course my darling children! Who are most amazing! Shini u wild think after going thru all thi the diet would be a breeze! But the truth is its comfort! Eating temporairily takes away the pain I guess! anyhow back to day 1 again tomorrow I'm on a six day stretch 9-7 so hopefully will be able to go and see my counsellor next Wednesday x

Hey yes ur sooo rite rashiy babes!! But tel me are u sure u want to restart cd tomorrow? I mean u r struggling n u have way to much going on wiv ur mum not being well? Just go easy Hun cd isn't the last option for u, u can always try something else? Although I know it's the best n fast way to loose weight!!! I've been having a bad day today as wel ! So u wil have to come read my diary wen u get a chance !!! Xx

Hey shini things are very sad mum is back in hoapial with fluid on her lungs and chest! They are doing a plural tap 2moro to see what the fluid is? My son is also poorly! Am also feeling the strain of it all :( x hope ur feeling better xx

Rashiy Babes said:
Hey shini things are very sad mum is back in hoapial with fluid on her lungs and chest! They are doing a plural tap 2moro to see what the fluid is? My son is also poorly! Am also feeling the strain of it all :( x hope ur feeling better xx

Hi hun! Sooo sorry to here about ur mum! Hope and pray she gets better. Inshallah!! Poor baby wots wrong with him? My heart really does go out to u.. Hope ur son n mum get better!! Take it easy babe, xxxx

Inshallah just have a bedside vigil with her since the weekend am gonna have some time off from GP. Mum is a little brighter today! My son is loads better now! Thank Allah x mashallah ur looking fab x

Rashiy Babes said:
Inshallah just have a bedside vigil with her since the weekend am gonna have some time off from GP. Mum is a little brighter today! My son is loads better now! Thank Allah x mashallah ur looking fab x

Hi hope and pray ur mum is getting better Hun! Such a difficult time for u! Tinking of u, glad little one is better!! (((hugs))) xxxx

Hi shini, mum is loads better today! I have restarted today! I think this time will be the last time really! I know this diet work it's just a shame that I can't seem to stick at it. Anyhow I'm day one and am seeing my counsellor later for some moral support later x u have come so far I'm sure u will get back on it! How much more do u wanna lose u look fabulous! X

Rashiy Babes said:
Hi shini, mum is loads better today! I have restarted today! I think this time will be the last time really! I know this diet work it's just a shame that I can't seem to stick at it. Anyhow I'm day one and am seeing my counsellor later for some moral support later x u have come so far I'm sure u will get back on it! How much more do u wanna lose u look fabulous! X

Hi hun sooo happy to hear ur mum is loads better!! I've been shopping all morning for mum's mothers day gift, which was a mini fridge! U will get there ot does work Hun it's the timing and stress that at times gets to us so we turn to comfort food! Good gal u keep it up! Aah don't ask I'm never happy wen it comes to weight lol!! Hoping I will ve happy at 9st but getting there is a mission lol!! Xxx

Hey it's day 2! Have 2 weeks off work went to see dr and she said I was stress due to mum being So poorly and that I had too much going on! She did advise me to stop this radical dieting!!! Lol but I think at least I just have mums illness to think about and no worries about work for a few weeks! So I'm on day 2 have decided somedays will be ss+ any ideas what I cam eat without putting on weight! Xx lol here we go....

Rashiy Babes said:
Hey it's day 2! Have 2 weeks off work went to see dr and she said I was stress due to mum being So poorly and that I had too much going on! She did advise me to stop this radical dieting!!! Lol but I think at least I just have mums illness to think about and no worries about work for a few weeks! So I'm on day 2 have decided somedays will be ss+ any ideas what I cam eat without putting on weight! Xx lol here we go....

Hey well Done for getting passed day1.. Inshallah u will get there, can imagine how stressful it must be for u! But like u sed 2 weeks off work will help u as well n we can motivate each other ! Lol soo keep me updated I've been very lazy not gt round to update diary! But will do later. X

Awwww bless ya! Yea I saw her and I had put on 4lbs so I weigh 15,5 again lol x never mind I discussed maybe doing ss+ on the days I struggle but aim to do ss! So here goes day 2!! Good so far shini what can I have on ss + xx I so wanna do this even my mum was saying when she's better she will go shopping with us I will by nice new Asian clothes and she wants a gold ring lol xxx blesss xxx

Back