Rashiys diary to fight the flab!

Rashiy Babes said:
Awwww bless ya! Yea I saw her and I had put on 4lbs so I weigh 15,5 again lol x never mind I discussed maybe doing ss+ on the days I struggle but aim to do ss! So here goes day 2!! Good so far shini what can I have on ss + xx I so wanna do this even my mum was saying when she's better she will go shopping with us I will by nice new Asian clothes and she wants a gold ring lol xxx blesss xxx

Awh how sweet , hope ur mum gets better !! Rite well u can have some chicken and spoon full of vegs or grilled chicken wiv Salad, I usually Boil a chicken wiv veg n have a plate of it!! It's really easy and simple just throw all in n put it on low heat lol!!!! U can't have big portions as u don't want to be out of ketosis !! I sometimes have a grilled seekh wiv chicken boti of each does the job for me!! But rite now i dare eat as I've for bad cravings for chocs lol as I'm due on!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U can aslo have 180g tuna in water not the oil one, 230g of cod or haddock u can add just 80 grams of broccoli or cabbage or cauliflower or green salad, mushrooms, spring onion green peppers, chicken has to be 170g tho lol xx good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back