Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Raspberry Grilled Chicken - 162 Calories

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Recipes' started by Caz, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Raspberry Grilled Chicken

12 ounces chicken breast, boneless, skinless
    1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
    1/2 cup cranberry juice
    1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
    4 cloves garlic, minced
    1 teaspoon black pepper

Place the chicken in a large glass baking dish. Mix the vinegar, juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and pepper, and pour over chicken.

Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour, turning the chicken after 30 minutes.

Grill the chicken over medium-hot heat until done, about 15 minutes, turning halfway through and brushing frequently with the marinade.

Personally, I often chop up the chicken into cubes, marinate it and then do it in a wok, add onion, tinned new potatoes and tinned whole carrots and once done add the rest of the juice from the marinade to finish off. One of my favourites I think!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. M&M

M&M Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.6lb(9.26%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks for this, it sounds lovely :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.