rather chuffed with myself

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 23 November 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well only on day 2 well 3 of cd as its 3.32 am lol just in from work and.. before i went to work my mum went you can already see the weight loss anddddd i went into the club and one of her bouncers hondza winked at me and said you look good! and omg! lol

INTHESUMMEROF69 and MsJMC like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ha ha, I love it!! That's brilliant. The comments won't stop coming. Just keep going. 70lbs isn't far off. :)

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  4. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hopefully 70lbs will be off by february lol but doubt it :p

5. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well done, i checked out your website, you have a beautiful voice, ihad trouble posting that comment there, so i posted here instead... you seem like a creative chic... a bit like me.. keep on going.xx

6. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Am hoping for that but I don't know whether it will happen. All you need to do is lose 5lbs a weeks and you will be there by 01/03/09. Imagine!! Just before Easter!! It is not impossible. I would be very happy if I achieved that. I had my first bowl of porridge today and I loved it, now that I have found something I love I will stick to it even better. I think next week I will get all porridge packs if it's allowed :D

7. pittville

pittville Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    wants2bnormal and Sylvie86, you are both doing well with those losses this week. It feels great when you have your first WI and see that lbs have dropped off, but it hits home more when others notice. Well done on getting thru your first week both of you, and clarins, I am sure you will do well too.........

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.