rather chuffed with myself

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
well only on day 2 well 3 of cd as its 3.32 am lol just in from work and.. before i went to work my mum went you can already see the weight loss anddddd i went into the club and one of her bouncers hondza winked at me and said you look good! and omg! lol

hopefully 70lbs will be off by february lol but doubt it :p

well done, i checked out your website, you have a beautiful voice, ihad trouble posting that comment there, so i posted here instead... you seem like a creative chic... a bit like me.. keep on going.xx

hopefully 70lbs will be off by february lol but doubt it :p

Am hoping for that but I don't know whether it will happen. All you need to do is lose 5lbs a weeks and you will be there by 01/03/09. Imagine!! Just before Easter!! It is not impossible. I would be very happy if I achieved that. I had my first bowl of porridge today and I loved it, now that I have found something I love I will stick to it even better. I think next week I will get all porridge packs if it's allowed :D

wants2bnormal and Sylvie86, you are both doing well with those losses this week. It feels great when you have your first WI and see that lbs have dropped off, but it hits home more when others notice. Well done on getting thru your first week both of you, and clarins, I am sure you will do well too.........

Back